What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm as light as her :manny:

my family is a mess of admixtures :manny:
Fair enough, but in the world of genetics, it follows the father bloodline. That is the reason you inherit your fathers clan and ethnicity, even Passport. She may be mixed, but she would be classed as a POC and thus Black :manny:

Fair enough, but in the world of genetics, it follows the father bloodline. That is the reason you inherit your fathers clan and ethnicity, even Passport. She may be mixed, but she would be classed as a POC and thus Black :manny:
:manny: bot of my parents got a black grandfather which is really a coincidence :sass1:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
And yet you're still replying to me. :trumpsmirk:

Ok then let this be my last reply: you're overly concerned with diaspora wars and who's black or white or arab and whatever else yet you have no concern for the deen of Allah azza wajjal and think your innovations and tribalism won't seperate you from the 1 out of 73 sects that will enter the hellfire. Maybe you should stop worrying about me and what the rest of the internet has or hasn't said and concern yourself with what Allah azza wajjal said. May we be guided, Ameen.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Ok then let this be my last reply: you're overly concerned with diaspora wars and who's black or white or arab and whatever else yet you have no concern for the deen of Allah azza wajjal and think your innovations and tribalism won't seperate you from the 1 out of 73 sects that will enter the hellfire. Maybe you should stop worrying about me and what the rest of the internet has or hasn't said and concern yourself with what Allah azza wajjal said. May we be guided, Ameen.
Bruh who is talking about tribes

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:farmajoyaab: yes they're cousins now f*ck off about me being retarded

giphy.gif

I never said......anything about you being retarded?????? How did you even reach that conclusion :mjlaugh:

I identify as Somali and muslim i don't care about other peoples labels as long as they leave me alone. How is identifying with my ancestors roots haram especially when I'm not being a tribalist? Spare me the self righteous act focus on your imaan and stop slandering me. If you were as devoted as you're portraying yourself then you wouldn't accuse a practising muslim of not caring about Allah.

Trending

Latest posts