What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
when farmajo kicks back i’ll buy you concert tickets to the kpop group of your choice :umad:

giphy.gif

Oooh....well..... I missed this.

giphy.gif

I hate it when they jump you for criticizing blacks, but never when you're criticizing all other muddafookin races and ethnic groups.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
chile.... fxk college work, this sites getting spicier i need to log in more LOOOOOOL

Yeah the pick me women on this forum are annoying. Specially the anti African American dusty xalimos with masculine energy. They should work on their feminine energy. They are unnaturally aggressive and mean . I bet they chew gum loud too and speak with their mouth full

Not trying to pick a fight with you or anything but this was someone’s reveiw of the picture you posted a while ago, so maybe work on feminising your appearance? :mjdontkno::mjlaugh:

She looks like a transsexual , very strong masculine features which the make up/camera couldn’t hide. She also had a very big mouth like Siad barre.
Walahi when I saw the picture you posted I was surprised. I expected a beautiful Xabashi girl , but all I saw was a girl that looked what siad barre would have looked like if he took estrogen.

Also I wasn’t the only person to think you looked like a transsexual.

:manny::manny:

Holy shit at the bolded :deadrose:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Not trying to pick a fight with you or anything but this was someone’s reveiw of the picture you posted a while ago, so maybe work on feminising your appearance? :mjdontkno::mjlaugh:

Holy shit at the bolded :deadrose:
Lol you taking it personal
That dude looks like a gorilla but I guess below average people talk shit the most.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol you taking it personal
That dude looks like a gorilla but I guess below average people talk shit the most.
wow, you’re such a miskiin. You were violated and that’s all you gotta say :(

You didn’t even deny his words. You gotta learn to stick up for yourself!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
wow, you’re such a miskiin. You were violated and that’s all you gotta say :(

You didn’t even deny his words. You gotta learn to stick up for yourself!
Wow so I should lose it because of a below average person hating on my God given good looks:drakewtf:
Nah I am not emotionally unstable savage.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
My last comment on this thread: Was this destiny chick not the one who dedicated an entire thread pressed about what dark skinned men decide to do on their personal social media pages? Unless of course, she’s harbouring hate over them rejecting her ugly ass :russ:
you're one to talk. You slander darkskin but love darkskin men. Don't be mad when your baby come out black as hell.

b*tch you're one to talk. You slander darkskin but love darkskin men. Don't be mad when your baby come out black as hell.
Struck a nerve have I? :russsmug:, I have no love for those guys, but unlike you, I don’t stalk what they do on their social media :comeon:. Oh and I hope your baby with abu ginger ends up looking like your harambe hippo self:silanyosmile:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Struck a nerve have I? :russsmug:, I have no love for those guys, but unlike you, I don’t stalk what they do on their social media :comeon:. Oh and I hope your baby with abu ginger ends up looking like your harambe hippo self:silanyosmile:
Stfu you know damn well your colorist ass would be jealous of my hypothetical half ginger baby. Hopefully you don’t pass on your self hate to your future darkie children.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Stfu your colorist ass would be jealous of my hypothetical half ginger baby. Hopefully you don’t pass on your self hate to your future darkie children.
Why u have hate against dark skins

Trending