What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

I have not seen what you talking about on here. Black is beautiful I love it so much I was asking how to get darker on my threads few weeks ago. Light skin is beautiful as well but they are more prone to acne and aging. Black skin is 🔥

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I have not seen what you talking about on here. Black is beautiful I love it so much I was asking how to get darker on my threads few weeks ago. Light skin is beautiful as well but they are more prone to acne and aging. Black skin is 🔥
Idk

What I got from reading his thread was any Somali girl who prefers her own culture is a pick me.

Go ask your mom if she'd date an ajanabi. You'll be calling your own hooyos pickmes when they tell yall bring me wiil Soomaliyeed :mjlol:

giphy.gif

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Oh please you were upset before that Somalis didn't view themselves as the same as you blacks. If you weren't bothered you wouldn't be lying about the past or commenting in this thread. Go collect your cousin @Lady Mudblood she's your fellow AA and also in desperate need of attention. :camby:

This may be a foreign concept to people who don't have much going on apart from anonymous forums but: i don't care. I couldn't care less. I do not- "care".

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Completely agreed till 3rd point, BLM actually placed restrictions on the use of chokeholds in the 31 biggest states, banned no-knock search warrants, funded 6.5mill USD for affiliate chapters supporting the black community, banned the confederate flag in US bases and so much more. So stop discrediting a movement that is fighting for the civil rights of Black people.

So basically you know nothing apart from what you see on the news funded by the same people funding BLM, got it. Are you aware of what the organization was actually created for? Are you aware of what they do with the funds and donations they recieve? Evidently not. That's ok keep drinking the kool aid. BLM is not an organization aiming to benefit the black community. There are many that do benefit the black community such as No White Saviors but BLM is not one of them.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Somalis should be able to identify as whatever they wish even if it may be the colour BLUE. People need to accept that and stop forcing white man labels down our throats. If some want to go by what tom, harry and Garry told him then please do you.

Trending

Latest posts