What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I've noticed one thing that all the pickmes on this forum seem to have: a hatred for madow women. These girls spew the most toxic, anti-black misogynoir in hopes of getting in the good graces of Somali inceIs. They even accuse me of being madow because I don't engage in the anti-black campaign of theirs, and insult me with racialized terms that people use against black women. The saddest part is they don't seem to realize they're black women themselves. No one looks at a Somali woman and sees her as separate from madow girls.

I mean really, anyone who looks at these girls and sees anything other than black women is delusional :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The funniest thing is you never see actual mixed race black women make the distinction between themselves and madow women. Girls as light as Zendaya say they're black without any hang ups. You hoes wish you were light and ambiguous, so you pick on madow girls to feel better about yourselves.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I'm gonna be honest I don't like a lot of women on here but they not pick me's

Naa

Not Chun li
Why can't they just hate Black women just cause they do, how does that make them pick mes???

I've noticed one thing that all the pickmes on this forum seem to have: a hatred for madow women. These girls spew the most toxic, anti-black misogynoir in hopes of getting in the good graces of Somali inceIs. They even accuse me of being madow because I don't engage in the anti-black campaign of theirs, and insult me with racialized terms that people use against black women. The saddest part is they don't seem to realize they're black women themselves. No one looks at a Somali woman and sees her as separate from madow girls.

I mean really, anyone who looks at these girls and sees anything other than black women is delusional :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The funniest thing is you never see actual mixed race black women make the distinction between themselves and madow women. Girls as light as Zendaya say they're black without any hang ups. You hoes wish you were light and ambiguous, so you pick on madow girls to feel better about yourselves.
I dont agree those user or users hatefull view or views
But u saying just Somalis with Brown skin or dark Brown skin or dark skin should identiffy Black cuz skin color
I think u the delusional one for simply claiming someone Who is not somali and your own ppl base on skin color
I think Which is makes u more delusional then those tht dont see those womans as black
I dont see those womans as Black

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Most of the Somalis girls I know hardly ever get along with madow chicks. I think they dont like you because you dont have to purchase hair :mjlol:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I dont agree those user or users hatefull view or views
But u saying just Somalis with Brown skin or dark Brown skin or dark skin should identiffy Black cuz skin color
I think u the delusional one for simply claiming someone Who is not somali and your own ppl base on skin color
Which is makes u more delusional then those tht dont see those womans as black
I dont see those womans as Black
In Europe its normal to say that but here in North America everyone is obsessed by race that why they dont listen to u

Most of the Somalis girls I know hardly ever get along with madow chicks. I think they dont like you because you dont have to purchase hair :mjlol:

I can roast any other ethnic group including Somalis and no-one bats an eyelid. But criticising madows is somehow considering unthinkable. What is going on here ?

not really tbh,when your constantly excluded and demonised due to features and viewed as a "half breed"it has an affect on you especially on women because women make sure you feel different you can ask @Lady Mudblood

Trending

Latest posts