What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Yeah, but Somali women look like black women more than the Zendayas of the world. Look at this picture here, Iman looks closer to Naomi compared to green eyed Rihanna. But all three are unambiguously black.
Image result for iman naomi rihanna
I understand what your saying but don't forget that black people in america are seen as inferior which is why the light skinned biracials even looking like mariah carey have to identify with the black otherwise they will be seen as self haters. there's nothing wrong with being black/dark skin but I feel like sometimes even people who defend it treat it like a trash can that takes all rejects lol every other people on earth make differentiations based on small distinctions, like arabs and indians will claim to be a different race but zendaya and naiomi are the "same". I agree with you though that somalis are dark skinned people and should accept that

It’s true. My last job was mostly AA girls and they were assholes to me. They were very judgmental towards anyone different and had the highest standards for everyone but couldn’t take any criticism .
My beef is that black women say “ Black is black “ and “ Blacks come in colors, body types, and cultures “, but then why the hell are they so upset about colorism/featurism ? That makes no sense.

Naa

Not Chun li
It’s true. My last job was mostly AA girls and they were assholes to me. They were very judgmental towards anyone different and had the highest standards for everyone but couldn’t take any criticism .
My beef is that black women say “ Black is black “ and “ Blacks come in colors, body types, and cultures “, but then why the hell are they so upset about colorism/featurism ? That makes no sense.
You are so dumb. Wym why are they upset about colorism and featurism?? People should be okay with their features being insulted all the time??? Same girl saying she get bullied cuz her lips purple lmao

So basically you know nothing apart from what you see on the news funded by the same people funding BLM, got it. Are you aware of what the organization was actually created for? Are you aware of what they do with the funds and donations they recieve? Evidently not. That's ok keep drinking the kool aid. BLM is not an organization aiming to benefit the black community. There are many that do benefit the black community such as No White Saviors but BLM is not one of them.
okay QAnon calm down:childplease:
It does benefit the black community, you just want to discredit them because they actually are trying to solve the problem of police brutality.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
lol Destiny is dark skinned she posted a photo of her self on her profile pic a couple of months back.
Bruh tf are you on? I never posted my picture here you weirdo. And I’ve never interacted with you before for you to speak on my name. Hop off my nuts you dusty ass nigga.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I knew it the whole time just by the way she writes. Why else is she so salty her dark skin male counterparts reject her ass?
Why would I be mad about darkskin men when I don’t want them? Not all of us like darkies like you do.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Bruh tf are you on? I never posted my picture here you weirdo. And I’ve never interacted with you before for you to speak on my name. Hop off my nuts you dusty ass nigga.
Why would I be mad about darkskin men when I don’t want them? Not all of us like darkies like you do.
First of all stop saying darkies like u aren't dark too second stop hating ur own skin and third u got exposed so accept it

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
First of all stop saying darkies like u aren't dark too second stop hating ur own skin and third u got exposed so accept it
I have no problems with darkskin. More than 90% of Somalis are brown or dark. I’m making fun of this Hibaq hoe who’s going to marry a darkskin man and have dark kids. She keeps making jokes about me and ginger reverts, and it’s obviously jealousy at the thought I’ll have lightskin kids that she so desperately wants. This colorist hoe gets mad every time I remind her that her babies will be black and dark.

I have no problems with darkskin. More than 90% of Somalis are brown or dark. I’m making fun of this Hibaq hoe who’s going to marry a darkskin man and have dark kids. She keeps making jokes about me and ginger reverts, and it’s obviously jealousy at the thought I’ll have lightskin kids that she so desperately wants. This colorist hoe gets mad every time I remind her that her babies will be black and dark.
Do you have comprehension problems? I said i do not like dark men at all but at least im not obsessively stalking them like you, you fucking dumb blick whale omg im outta this autistic thread.
“Light kids she desperately wants” unlike you i don’t need to dilute my genes for that, but i think your doing the right thing, it should be considered a crime for you to curse your kids with your blick sheboon look :pachah1:

Last edited:
You are so dumb. Wym why are they upset about colorism and featurism?? People should be okay with their features being insulted all the time??? Same girl saying she get bullied cuz her lips purple lmao
Colourism and featurism???? What are these fake made up terms you bitter ladies come up with?

Viscount

I got real connections
Talk some more victim, when I shut off the lights you probably glow blue in the dark. It's liberals like you who try to enforce these ideas, I could care less about identity politics. Your nonsense thread went on for 19 pages and most ppl disagreed with you. I know my ancestry and my people, I know who I am, I could careless about these labels like black and white, I'm Somali first.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Talk some more victim, when I shut off the lights you probably glow blue in the dark. It's liberals like you who try to enforce these ideas, I could care less about identity politics. Your nonsense thread went on for 19 pages and most ppl disagreed with you. I know my ancestry and my people, I know who I'm I could careless about these labels like black and white, I'm Somali first.
Viscount just scored 81 on destiny

Trending

Latest posts