What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just followed the prophet's advice for the standard men should look for women. Her deen. Not only she would be someone who is trustworthy, competent and will be obedient to you and fulfil her duties, but also she would be a good mother to your kids.

Alhamdulliah for me i got someone with all 4 standards.

I just followed the prophet's advice for the standard men should look for women. Her deen. Not only she would be someone who is trustworthy, competent and will be obedient to you and fulfil her duties, but also she would be a good mother to your kids.

Alhamdulliah for me i got someone with all 4 standards.

See the obedient word, that's a word I don't like.
:comeon:

This isn't the dark ages, if I disagree with my husband, I'm not the submissive time, it will be known. It's about a partnership not one ruling over another.
:camby:But than again there's plenty of submissive women and men.....

I want an equal and he sees me as his equal Insha'Allah

See the obedient word, that's a word I don't like.
:comeon:

This isn't the dark ages, if I disagree with my husband, I'm not the submissive time, it will be known. It's about a partnership not one ruling over another.
:camby:But than again there's plenty of submissive women and men.....

I want an equal and he sees me as his equal Insha'Allah

You are the sweet kind(the obedient). Feisty in public, clingy and yes-love type in private as long as she is satisfied with her man. What are you arguing about? lol

You are the sweet kind(the obedient). Feisty in public, clingy and yes-love type in private as long as she is satisfied with her man. What are you arguing about? lol

I'm not clingy, I'm possessive of my property there a difference sxb
:farole: I don't do sharing is caring....

I just hate the term obedient, the word, the meaning, everything associated with that word.

I'm not arguing with him on this thread it's on another....:pachah1:I mistakingly got into the politics section, I blame the dehydration. I usually avoid it like the plague.

Posting your pic on here is not wise at all. I don't think you know how bad it is here with the blackmailing and qarxis.

You guys are acc scaring the piss out of me you know. Why do you guys even think I would catfish on this frickin forum.
Was just asking a genuine question...

Those eyes on your dp :banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is
But you don't know that for sure. She seems genuine and posted her picture. A woman who is very confident. We all make assumptions, just be reasonable sometimes and don't be so quick to judge people.

Are they seriously going to screenshot my picture... I swear if my dad ever finds my pics online, IM DEAD --> back on the plane to Somalia

I'm not clingy, I'm possessive of my property there a difference sxb
:farole: I don't do sharing is caring....

I just hate the term obedient, the word, the meaning, everything associated with that word.

I'm not arguing with him on this thread it's on another....:pachah1:I mistakingly got into the politics section, I blame the dehydration. I usually avoid it like the plague.

Sweetie, obedience does not mean blind following and acceptance to nonsense. It means you give a sympathetic ear to your man and be nice to him. It also goes both ways. In fact, the prophet said the best among men are the best in character to his wife. This goes to show how society should measure the best characteristic of the male, they should be judged by how a man treats his wife.

You are proud of course, and that is good. Considering your personality, you will do well with your man for sure. I need to get lucky, my qabiil not asked, and meher dropped to an apple

0000098849e0fc21177525d5c12ac830.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I usually rule out any girl that has a wider nose and mouth than me. Girls with big eyes can be cute but a large mouth (crocodile mouth) and wide nose is a big no in my book.

This is the epitome of feminine looking.
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Did you knew Haweya is from Moholin? :banderas:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Is

Are they seriously going to screenshot my picture... I swear if my dad ever finds my pics online, IM DEAD --> back on the plane to Somalia
Sis, posting your pictures online is never a good idea. There are sick people out there and God knows what they do with any pics they come across.

Sweetie, obedience does not mean blind following and acceptance to nonsense. It means you give a sympathetic ear to your man and be nice to him. It also goes both ways. In fact, the prophet said the best among men are the best in character to his wife. This goes to show how society should measure the best characteristic of the male, they should be judged by how a man treats his wife.

You are proud of course, and that is good. Considering your personality, you will do well with your man for sure. I need to get lucky, my qabiil not asked, and meher dropped to an apple

0000098849e0fc21177525d5c12ac830.gif

The word has never sat well with me.

Aaaawww thanks, That's very sweet of you.

You keep mentioning the apple lol the QABIL will come out, when the families meet can't avoid it. If she really loves you, it shouldn't matter.

Meher money doesn't need to be paid straight away, allow this Apple sxb

A Somali woman is worth more than that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts