What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Well, there are not a lot of somali people around here where i live... So, I just wanted to connect with my people, i guess.
Also, embracing my Somali side (my other half is yemeni). There's a lot to learn here, right? :)

:comeon:

You're gonna pull that half and half b.s?

You don't get it. I am not a dictator. Ofcourse me and wife are partners. After all she has a stake in the matter too. But like in any relationship there is a hierachy. There is only wheel in the car and only one pair of hands can steer it. My fiancee is an independent woman who takes no crap from anyone. She faced down racist cadaan doctors and trainers all her life without flinching. So she is not some submissive person. Rather she knows her rights and her responsibilities. That in most cases we arrive at decisions together. But when there is something i feel strongly about then she knows my word is final. That's what being obedient means.

I know what the word means, I know what the prophet pbh meant by it.

You carry the Arab mentality with you, if she's cool with that than good for you both.

However, you mentioned you having the final word and the hierarchy statement. I don't agree with those
Personally scream male chauvinist to me.

They're will be 2 head of house holds me and my husband Insha'Allah.

I won't let no one stir the ship, when there's space for two.

Anyway you have found someone masha'Allah who understands you. That is all that matters.

It's amazing and kinda disturbing seeing muslimat with hijab having pics all over the place. During the prophet's time when women shopping in medina, they would speak roughly and harshly with traders. The voice of the woman back then was even considered to be awrah.

Now we have caked up barbie doll folks puckering up looking like duck face while quoting ayat of quran in their time line. Like what is wrong with you?

It's amazing and kinda disturbing seeing muslimat with hijab having pics all over the place. During the prophet's time when women shopping in medina, they would speak roughly and harshly with traders. The voice of the woman back then was even considered to be awrah.

Now we have caked up barbie doll folks puckering up looking like duck face while quoting ayat of quran in their time line. Like what is wrong with you?

There's nothing with that :comeon:

We love all our muslimah's :ahh:

You carry the Arab mentality with you, if she's cool with that than good for you both.

However, you mentioned you having the final word and the hierarchy statement. I don't agree with those

Anyway you have found someone masha'Allah who understands you. That is all that matters.

Arab mentality? Perhaps you need to read this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37861459

One day you will understand what i am talking about when you get into marriage.

I wasn't even wearing make-up man :yloezpe:, was keeping it as halal as possible. Didn't think it would pose too much of a problem... And i took it down now anyways

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
@Saabriin Omar

Horta kuso dhawoow sspot

To answer your question

For me qalbi qurxoon > waji qurxoon

Shayga wanaagsan ayaa marwalba qurxoon laakin shayga qurxoon had iyo jer ma ahan mid wanaagsan

As the saying goes all that glitters is not gold.

Most importantly if that pic is the real you take it down asap. it's for your own good.

Take care and enjoy your stay

Gambar

VIP

Two heads of households? Do you want to marry a Somali guy? :browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have come to know regardless of how much makeup a girl puts on to beautify themselves on the inside they all feel the same.

It takes two to tango always. I don't know if Dino can relate to the tango, but you get my drift. You are legit in your ideas.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You gonna pull a DNA test on me and tell me you know where my parents come from, and that im b.s.ing
HAHAHAHAHA

Don't expect special treatment just because your claim of other half is of the sand , on this forum it's all about the authentic Somalis.

:camby:

I don't have big eyes, and he wants the meher for an apple....

I give @InfoMatic to her, since my mum taught to share my old toys ....
:mjpls: I said it was @Amira before @Prince of Lasanod .......definitely him trolling

Wait a minute, this somehow escaped my attention.

:whoa:

PS: Testing your resolve and perfecting the love is part of the mission. Don;t fail before we begin our journey. I want to see how far you are willing to go. And whether you will accept a man bereft of anything Somalis value, like clan, wealth and etc.

You are jumping train already hahahahaa

What's wrong with women wearing makeup? It's their bodies not yours.

Also what's the problem with them quoting an ayat of quran on their timeline, at least they're remembering Allah SWT, would you rather them be quoting Drake lyrics, who is a gaal?

It's actually haraam to put on make-up in the presence of non-mahrams :)

What's wrong with women wearing makeup? It's their bodies not yours.

Also what's the problem with them quoting an ayat of quran on their timeline, at least they're remembering Allah SWT, would you rather them be quoting Drake lyrics, who is a gaal?

I don't mind women wearing makeup in front of mahrams. Nothing wrong with looking pretty for your husband either. But non mehrams? That's just someone fishing for compliments or looking for attention.

As for quoting ayat of quran, do you not realise how that is making a mockery of deen itself? Reminds of the clowns who fast for 30 days and then drink on eid day? like what have you learnt or gained? These people are selling their own deen for attention or shuhubat. And if you want to know what happens to such people go check out al imran verse 77. It's terrifying stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts