What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for the males on this forum:

So, what is your threshold with regards to one's looks?
Do guys really have a high threshold when it comes to beauty? I was just wondering...

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I prefer to be with someone who is on the same level or higher. Traits like personality, intelligence, or talent would make them more attractive to me.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Men are supposed to marry for looks, lineage, wealth and Deen. Personally, my top two are good looks and good character + Deen.

If shes ain't cute I'm not even gonna entertain her tbh. And if she has terrible character and Deen, I'm also running away :ftw9nwa:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wtf if this question ?? I hope not I don't want such a narcissistic man, who values women based on their looks, I look avarage wouldn't put myself on a peddle stool with my appearance.

black

live and let die.
Not sure how to answer this, but I think I have reasonable standards. I'd be satisfied with an average looking + kind girl.

Wtf if this question ?? I hope not I don't want such a narcissistic man, who values women based on their looks, I look avarage wouldn't put myself on a peddle stool with my appearance.

Why are you being so humble my super sized queen? It's a trait for peasants :rejoice:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

You serious? The other day you were complaining about how ugly Somali men are. Obviously you do put value in looks, just like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending