What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:friendhug:

I have not got big eyes.....

:sass2: You leave him alone, he knows where his bread is buttered...:westbrookswag: Somali men love a pretty face and big futo ... let's be real here.... no guy goes wow she has big eyes I wanna make her mine :siilaanyolaugh:

It is cool dear, there is not a single standard of beauty because of our perceptions of it that is as varying as human diversity. Beauty to me is a combination of many things in a woman not simply how big her eyes are.

It is cool dear, there is not a single standard of beauty because of our perceptions of it that is as varying as human diversity. Beauty to me is a combination of many things in a woman not simply how big her eyes are.

Sometimes people look at me, if I'm with a guy, I'm more attractive than, it makes me feel good.

One time this guy kept saying why are people looking at you, I said I'm used to it, but you're not, their probably thinking what is she doing with him.

:pachah1::pachah1: This is a true story, but I am humble I promise ....looks fade personality doesn't.... :siilaanyosmile:

There's no one I would ever call ugly, it's just everyone has something they like in someone, looks are just superficial but we'd be lying if we said it didn't matter...

Sometimes people look at me, if I'm with a guy, I'm more attractive than, it makes me feel good.

One time this guy kept saying why are people looking at you, I said I'm used to it, but you're not, their probably thinking what is she doing with him.

:pachah1::pachah1: This is a true story, but I am humble I promise ....looks fade personality doesn't.... :siilaanyosmile:

There's no one I would ever call ugly, it's just everyone has something they like in someone, looks are just superficial but we'd be lying if we said it didn't matter...

In reality, people look at you to marvel at the guy next to you and how on earth did he win over the gorgeous beast next to him. In many ways, guys who stroll down the street with beauties are respected even if the girl is using them for her narcissism. People would never assume she is using him but rather wonder how he ended up with her. He must be good they usually think.

While you thought people were spending too much time looking at you to marvel at you(and am sure they did), they also had the poor guy in mind and how the heck he had this dame in lock.

In reality, people look at you to marvel at the guy next to you and how on earth did he win over the gorgeous beast next to him. In many ways, guys who stroll down the street with beauties are respected even if the girl is using them for her narcissism. People would never assume she is using him but rather wonder how he ended up with her. He must be good they usually think.

While you thought people were spending too much time looking at you to marvel at you(and am sure they did), they also had the poor guy in mind and how the heck he had this dame in lock.

No now your implying I'm a Narcissist, I was with him because I liked him, I just got annoyed that he was paying to much attention to that stuff and kept mentioning it to me, so I snapped and told him that.

I usually don't pay attention to ppl looking at me, unless their being very obvious and than it gets uncomfortable.

I've been guilty of the same them seeing a attractive guy with a unattractive female and thinking why? What does she have?

It's human nature, we've all been guilty of it. :fittytousand:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Most marjenteen girls look like peng tamils and most peng tamils look marjenteen is a weird discovery ive seen on the streets of london

No now your implying I'm a Narcissist, I was with him because I liked him, I just got annoyed that he was paying to much attention to that stuff and kept mentioning it to me, so I snapped and told him that.

I usually don't pay attention to ppl looking at me, unless their being very obvious and than it gets uncomfortable.

I've been guilty of the same them seeing a attractive guy with a unattractive female and thinking why? What does she have?

It's human nature, we've all been guilty of it. :fittytousand:

True, human nature at its finest. We are curious and we want to know. Seems to me the guy became insecure. You liking him should have ameliorated his insecurity.

Sometimes people screw up good things for them out of unnecessary imagined threats. I agree with the rest of your statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts