What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will Inbox you in 26 days, I shall then inquire & allude:yacadiim:

Wallahi I saw this coming:chrisfreshhah:

@Saabriin Omar 's PM box in 26 days

372.gif

Run the image through google image search like they do on catfish c'mon guys.:yacadiim:

If that is her real picture she's very brave and doesn't know sspot yet....:mjlol: It could be Amira multinicking... it seems thirsty for you xarahs.....

I would prefer to be the most attractive because I like to be cherished, good looking guys have big ego's and woman will throw themselves at them. A guy who's 6ft 2 and over with a great personality not a big forehead, or weird nose or big futo...
:damn::damn:

Imagine it's the tranny catfishing these thirsty faraxs....ceebta aduunka. I just want to see the screenshots :mjlol:

But you don't know that for sure. She seems genuine and posted her picture. A woman who is very confident. We all make assumptions, just be reasonable sometimes and don't be so quick to judge people.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
But you don't know that for sure. She seems genuine and posted her picture. A woman who is very confident. We all make assumptions, just be reasonable sometimes and don't be so quick to judge people.

Posting your pic on here is not wise at all. I don't think you know how bad it is here with the blackmailing and qarxis.

Run the image through google image search like they do on catfish c'mon guys.:yacadiim:

If that is her real picture she's very brave and doesn't know sspot yet....:mjlol: It could be Amira multinicking... it seems thirsty for you xarahs.....

I would prefer to be the most attractive because I like to be cherished, good looking guys have big ego's and woman will throw themselves at them. A guy who's 6ft 2 and over with a great personality not a big forehead, or weird nose or big futo...
:damn::damn:

This takes me out of the game with the .2 inch. You aren't Somali if you have no big forehead btw. It looks gorgeous on women.

This takes me out of the game with the .2 inch. You aren't Somali if you have no big forehead btw. It looks gorgeous on women.

But you have a great personality, and you're atleast 6ft.....you're exempt.

I'm 5'7 so I prefer taller guys but it's not a big issue as long as I don't have to look down to talk to him.
:pachah1:

Posting your pic on here is not wise at all. I don't think you know how bad it is here with the blackmailing and qarxis.

Just saying, for now, we should take Saabirin at face value. Let guys who contact her find out for themselves later whether she is who she says she is.

It is better to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending