What if your daughter got into a relationship before marriage?

Would you accept your daughter having a boyfriend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah, that is not normal. All the videos in my search are hood kids. Most be a hood subculture I wasn’t exposed to.
While the hood subculture maybe crass, it’s direct and honest. And most of the kids in these videos didn’t look like they lived in dangerous areas the way there school looked. There are a lot of middle class blacks. Who knows.

These madows and Latinos say whatever they feel with their chest. Arabs also.

It’s more normal than you think.

VixR

Veritas
While the hood subculture maybe crass, it’s direct and honest. And most of the kids in these videos didn’t look like they lived in dangerous areas the way there school looked. There are a lot of middle class blacks. Who knows.

These madows and Latinos say whatever they feel with their chest. Arabs also.

It’s more normal than you think.
All cultures are not created equal, that’s for sure.

If he was at that juncture where he actually had a daughter to speak of who was starting to date, or if he was becoming a parent and was speaking generally about how other parents tackled the dating stage, that would make sense.

I associate anyone who legitimately asks a forum question like this as suspect, and incel-y. It’s not normal.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is a tough question to answer but no matter I will always love my daughters and the decisions they make will reflect their upbringing, so I hope it’s positive and uplifting :)

Oh please, you’re killing me. You mean to tell me middle-schoolers are talking about their unborn children at lunchtime?

You’re hilarious!

No matter how you try to normalize this, it isn’t normal.

Vix sometimes I feel your anti farax agenda cloud your judgement. Men all over internet and the world one way or other talk about pussy and try to control it. Men all over the world has mysoginistic views.

Why you always single somalis out. And why do you assume every mysoginistic man dont get pussy? Some of us are just piece of sh1ts.......not incels

VixR

Veritas
Vix sometimes I feel your anti farax agenda cloud your judgement. Men all over internet and the world one way or other talk about pussy and try to control it. Men all over the world has mysoginistic views.

Why you always single somalis out. And why do you assume every mysoginistic man dont get pussy? Some of us are just piece of sh1ts.......not incels
He’s an incel.

All cultures are not created equal, that’s for sure.

If he was at that juncture where he actually had a daughter to speak of who was starting to date, or if he was becoming a parent and was speaking generally about how other parents tackled the dating stage, that would make sense.

I associate anyone who legitimately asks a forum question like this as suspect, and incel-y. It’s not normal.
You remind me of the white nationalists who say all cultures are not created equal LOL. Not saying your similar to them but they say that a lot.

I heard that question so many times in life I don’t associate it with anything. That’s just me tho. And most incels talk about how their not getting sex from women and not about future daughters. They would have to sex first to get a daughter and they find that task impossible. Go take a peep in that world. It’s hilarious.

Most men don’t want to tackle their daughter dating stage. It feels almost gross to them. All dating is to most guys is frequent sex with someone they don’t mind being around with after they “c*m”. So someone dating their daughter horrifies them. Even the most progressive males feel uneasy.

He’s an incel.
Maybe....but I do believe his approach is unrealistic. You cant stop someone from having sex and sometimes being too strict and controlling will lead to girls not knowing how to behave when they get freedoom. So its counterproductive approach.

VixR

Veritas
You remind me of the white nationalists who say all cultures are not created equal LOL. Not saying your similar to them but they say that a lot.

I heard that question so many times in life I don’t associate it with anything. That’s just me tho. And most incels talk about how their not getting sex from women and not about future daughters. They would have to sex first to get a daughter and they find that task impossible. Go take a peep in that world. It’s hilarious.

Most men don’t want to tackle their daughter dating stage. It feels almost gross to them. All dating is to most guys is frequent sex with someone they don’t mind being around with after they “c*m”. So someone dating their daughter horrifies them. Even the most progressive males feel uneasy.
Well, it’s a fact.

I know more than I care to about incels. The OP is one of them. They do talk about “daughters” quite a bit.

Listen, it’s not normal for an unattached 20-something male to be asking questions about unborn daughters on a forum. That is a classic, textbook incel behavior. His cousins are in relationships, and he’s resorted to talking about his unborn daughter’s sexuality.

An actual father-daughter relationship involves advice around boys, and some protective behaviors, but I’ve never felt that my dad is unhealthily concerned with my panties. Incels make up a fake, sexual/perverted dynamic on what being a father to a girl entails.

World

VIP
Maybe....but I do believe his approach is unrealistic. You cant stop someone from having sex and sometimes being too strict and controlling will lead to girls not knowing how to behave when they get freedoom. So its counterproductive approach.
We are Muslims full stop. Premarital relationships are against our religion. Since this issue is becoming the norm in our community due to assimilation into the west, I wanted to pose the question to SSpot about how they felt about it.

It’s obvious you cannot read, because I did not ever post about “my approach” and what I would do in this situation. In fact, in my opening post, I wrote that being too strict is counterproductive.

Keep cooning for that apostate though. She is against Islam, this “incel” non sense is just a new buzzword used to attack people who go against her views. And then she goes on to ramble about a baby girl who was sexually molested by her father like WTF, that baby girl is probably her which is why she’s so angry for no reason.

Well, it’s a fact.

I know more than I care to about incels. The OP is one of them. They do talk about “daughters” a good deal.

Listen, it’s not normal for an unattached 20-something male to be asking questions about unborn daughters on a forum. That is a classic, textbook incel behavior. His cousins are in relationships, and he’s resorted to talking about his unborn daughter’s sexuality. An actual father-daughter relationship involves advice around boys, and some protective behaviors, but I’ve never felt that my dad is unhealthily concerned with my panties.
All I see a guy not wanting his future daughter getting jizzed on in the back of cars. :siilaanyolaugh:

Most Somali dads are cool. Even the “strict” ones are more relaxed than say pakis and Arabs.

We are Muslims full stop. Premarital relationships are against our religion. Since this issue is becoming the norm in our community due to assimilation into the west, I wanted to pose the question to SSpot about how they felt about it.

It’s obvious you cannot read, because I did not ever post about “my approach” and what I would do in this situation. In fact. In my opinion post, I wrote that being too strict is counterproductive.

Keep cooning for that apostate though. She is against Islam, this “incel” non sense is just a new buzzword used to attack people who go against her views.

I dont like the word incel. But no muslim want theur daughter to have sex before marriage. But you did say your daughter will screw around and if you oppose she will call the police. A daughter will not call the police on a father who raised her well and was there fir her. That alone tells me how the father raised her. As a parent all you can do is raised your child the right way, educate them in islam and in general and pray they grow up to make the right decisions. But if my daughter had sex I would not disown her cause you dont give up on a living person. I would continue to talk to her and advise her to the best of my ability. We actually had this with my little sister and I allowed her to date and overruled my brother when he found out she was dating. Alxamdullillah they married now.

VixR

Veritas
I’m actually a doctor and I didn’t grow up in the hood. The name came from my friends in school who gave me that nickname. :francis:
Yh, I’m sure “”, “shorty” and nicknames like “MoeMoney” are in everyone’s regular vocabulary.

All I see a guy not wanting his future daughter getting jizzed on in the back of cars. :siilaanyolaugh:

Most Somali dads are cool. Even the “strict” ones are more relaxed than say pakis and Arabs.

Was just reading about palestini girl that was honored killed where the dad called the son and said kill her. Because they say a pic of her with a guy on instagram where they got engaged and was gonna tell the family. Somalis are not extreme at all

Was just reading about palestini girl that was honored killed where the dad called the son and said kill her. Because they say a pic of her with a guy on instagram where they got engaged and was gonna tell the family. Somalis are not extreme at all
I seen that too. It was crazy. I think she went on a date with him and she had someone with her to supervise the date. Some member of her family seen it and went to her father and convinced him to honor kill her.

Fucked up part was the father already knew his daughter was on a date.

We’re not crazy at all compared to these guys.

Trending

Latest posts