What if your daughter got into a relationship before marriage?

Would you accept your daughter having a boyfriend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are so low expectations, they judge themselves on the basest of tragedies out there in order to elevate themselves. Fucking hell. What is wrong with these people?

Somalis are so low expectations, they judge the basest tragedies to elevate themselves.

And you use only bad examples to attack somalis. You dont realize how negative you are. I used that as an example to show there are stricter people and you qashined it. Anything positive about somalis trigger you somehow

VixR

Veritas
And you use only bad examples to attack somalis. You dont realize how negative you are. I used that as an example to show there are stricter people and you qashined it. Anything positive about somalis trigger you somehow
Do you know what positive means, you weirdo? Look it up.

Somalis on this site frequently pick extreme examples, so they look good in comparison. It’s never anything inherently positive. You just involved a family murdering its member to make yourself look “positive”.
Everyone does that. Even countries do it forget people LOL.
I’m sorry, that sctick doesn’t work. I know and have seen better.

Do you know what positive means, you weirdo? Look it up.

Somalis on this site frequently pick extreme examples, so they look good in comparison. It’s never anything inherently positive. You just involved a family murdering its member to make yourself “look positive”.

I’m sorry, that sctick doesn’t work. I know and have seen better.
Wooow someones miserable. Im gonna go and watch the boys. Cheer up

VixR

Veritas
Wooow someones miserable. Im gonna go and watch the boys. Cheer up
I’m not in any kind of mood. It’s the goddamned truth and it’s sad. I’m sorry you don’t see it, and what’s wrong with the association you just made, instead of trying to make me into some kind of “hater”.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I seen that too. It was crazy. I think she went on a date with him and she had someone with her to supervise the date. Some member of her family seen it and went to her father and convinced him to honor kill her.

Fucked up part was the father already knew his daughter was on a date.

We’re not crazy at all compared to these guys.

Some Arabs and Pakis are absolutely nuts

I’m not in any kind of mood. It’s the goddamned truth and it’s sad. I’m sorry you don’t see it.

I dont get what you get out of sh1tting on people. You can disagree without being being so negative. Im sorry you hate being somali and everything about somalis. I dont and like my people. I know we have issues and we need to fix some of our culture. But I aint gonna act all superior to people here and insult others.

VixR

Veritas
I dont get what you get out of sh1tting on people. You can disagree without being being so negative. Im sorry you hate being somali and everything about somalis. I dont and like my people. I know we have issues and we need to fix some of our culture. But I aint gonna act all superior to people here and insult others.
Lol. Wow. Wtf are you on about, Jaydaan?

You’re truly something else.

All that out of “OP’s an incel” and on Somalis waxing extreme tragedies to make themselves look good in comparison, both of which are true, and one of which you just demonstrated yourself.

Lol. Wow. Wtf are you on about, Jaydaan?

You’re truly something else.

All that out of OP’s an incel and Somalis on here waxing extreme tragedies to make them look good in comparison, both of which are true, and one of which you just demonstrated.

Sis I dont need others to make myself feel good. Im happy as I am. I brought up an example of somalis not being as extreme as some people. You took it and took it to somewhere else.

Its funny cause you and the op both insulted me for bringing sanity to this thread. That tells me you both extreme and Im the sane one.

VixR

Veritas
Sis I dont need others to make myself feel good. Im happy as I am. I brought up an example of somalis not being as extreme as some people. You took it and took it to somewhere else.

Its funny cause you and the op both insulted me for bringing sanity to this thread. That tells me you both extreme and Im the sane one.
I never insulted you. I was annoyed by your example bc you used her death to show how oh-so-good you are in comparison. It’s bullshit.

When I see a positive association out of you, I’ll let you know. Take it step by step. Next time, give us something to feel good about that doesn’t involve a dead body.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How did our parents do it?

Most of our older generation started with sweet talking (shakunsi) for months or a couple of years until they got married & family were aware

Last edited:
I never insulted you. I was annoyed by your example bc you used her death to show how oh-so-good you are in comparison. It’s bullshit.

When I see a positive association out of you, I’ll let you know. Take it step by step. Next time, give us something to feel good about that doesn’t involve a dead body.
Weirdo is not compliment exactly. I actually read her story today and was sad about it. I brought it up to showcase how we are not as extreme as others. The thread is about controlling your daughters vagina. So it had some correlation. I already explained to the op its not realistic to control your daughters decisions and suffocating people will only push them away.

VixR

Veritas
Weirdo is not compliment exactly. I actually read her story today and was sad about it. I brought it up to showcase how we are not as extreme as others. The thread is about controlling your daughters vagina. So it had some correlation. I already explained to the op its not realistic to control your daughters decisions and suffocating people will only push them away.
And yet, you used it score cheap points on how Somalis are better. That’s not an inherent positive.

Whatever, I guess we have different instincts.

And yet, you used it score cheap points on how Somalis are better.

Whatever, I guess we have different instincts.

Ok cool. Lets agree to disagree. Can you just calling me weirdo. That word triggers me and one day I will make a thread about my early teens and that word. The story has happy ending though

VixR

Veritas
How old are you?

Are the guys on here acting tone deaf?
Ok cool. Lets agree to disagree. Can you just calling me weirdo. That word triggers me and one day I will make a thread about my early teens and that word. The story has happy ending though
Weird isn’t a real insult to me, but I won’t call you that again if that’s how you feel about it.

But you need to stop the bullshit Somali tirades you’re always raining on me, just because I don’t sugarcoat things.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
When my baby sister turned 17, I paid for all her driving lessons, and have bought her a used Renault Clio. Now, I've done this to negate the potential of some horny young man, trying to impress and get her with his car, while shes waiting at the bus stop. I'll also do this with my little girl, when she comes of age.

I'm old fashioned, but, at the same time, I'm not gonna lock the female members of my family to their rooms, and never allow them to go out, to the cinema or shopping centre with their girlfriends. With regards to potential male "interest", I'll allow them to court a boy, with a family member present in the house, when he's visiting. I'm also open to them going out and having some, "alone time". But, that will come with some strings attached: they will go out during the daytime, and she has to be back home by, 7pm.

I think this is the right way to act. This is how Muslim men, should treat their female family members. It wrong, to lock women and girls, in the house, effectively imprisoning them. Then going, and marrying them off to a cousin or worse, some stranger, they've never met or have anything in common with. Do you have any idea, how bad this is for a society? They should be let out, and allowed to go out with their girlfriends, and court and marry the man, of their choosing.

Trending