What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali ‘Traditionalism’ and western reality are incompatible. They are promised or encouraged to get with a ‘good’ virgin Somali wife, and inceldom is their reaction to reality because :

a) Some women aren’t into Somali men
b) Others don’t qualify as their promised virgins.

If they had experience with women I’m convinced the number of incels would decrease drastically.

Sounds like nonsense, these guys here live in the most diverse cities in the world. More diverse then anytime of human history

I thought that was the point you'll make
:mjlol:

Mozart

You need people like me
Sounds like nonsense, these guys here live in the most diverse cities in the world. More diverse then anytime of human history

I thought that was the point you'll make
:mjlol:
How does diversity cause it ? Most of them seem like they don’t interact with non-Somali women. Persian women are hairy, White women smell bad, Chinese women look deformed and black women are masculine lol they make every excuse to avoid non-Somali women.

halwa

✨🌙
I don’t know what everyone else wants, but I want an ethnic Somali man that is 6ft9 caqdheer who bullies me :mjkkk:

Jokes aside: we all say we don’t want something only for us to end up with it. Somalis should love and marry each other so we can prosper.

Last edited:
Somali ‘Traditionalism’ and western reality are incompatible. They are promised or encouraged to get with a ‘good’ virgin Somali wife, and inceldom is their reaction to reality because :

a) Some women aren’t into Somali men
b) Others don’t qualify as their promised virgins.

If they had experience with women I’m convinced the number of incels would decrease drastically.

Your point would make sense if a good % of Somali girls weren't into Somali guys and if a lot of them were not conservative. That doesn't seem to be the case, even in the West.

Its like women worrying about the 1 or 2 Abdis that aren't into Somali girls and then crying about it online. That would be the height of entitlement.

I can't buy your argument because fobs tend to be the worst culprits. They were born and raised back home where the average Xalimo only ever sees and deals with Abdis and virginity is a huge thing. Yet online, when fobs see interracial couples with a Xalimo they're throwing the biggest tantrum.

Last edited:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Your point would make sense if a good % of Somali girls weren't into Somali guys and if a lot of them were not conservative. That doesn't seem to case.

Its like women worry about the 1 or 2 Abdis that aren't into Somali girls and then crying about it online. That would be the height of entitlement.

angelina you give me lost generation vibes. People who marry out are basically saying “f*ck your people”.
No sane person marries out unless they have an agenda , fetish , trying to score points and want others to love them , thinking it’s greener on the other side , self hate , victim of the integration lie , or just brain dead.

nabi Adam was a dark skinned melanated (cushite man most likely). Remember Allah made Adam from clay/soil.
We are a gods people madam!!
Praise be to Allah crowd agrees with claps and continuous cheer 👌🏿😘

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
angelina you give me lost generation vibes. People who marry out are basically saying “f*ck your people”.
No sane person marries out unless they have an agenda , fetish , trying to score points and want others to love them , thinking it’s greener on the other side , self hate , victim of the integration lie , or just brain dead.

nabi Adam was a dark skinned melanated (cushite man most likely).We are a gods people madam!!
No it could just mean your not attracted to your people. Simple as that. Marry who you want it does not matter

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

nabi Adam was a dark skinned melanated (cushite man most likely). Remember Allah made Adam from clay/soil.
We are a gods people madam!!
Gods people?. You almost sound like reer we wuz kangs and shiet
giphy.gif

Mozart

You need people like me
Your point would make sense if a good % of Somali girls weren't into Somali guys and if a lot of them were not conservative. That doesn't seem to be the case, even in the West.

Its like women worrying about the 1 or 2 Abdis that aren't into Somali girls and then crying about it online. That would be the height of entitlement.

I can't buy your argument because fobs tend to be the worst culprits. They were born and raised back home where the average Xalimo only ever sees and deals with Abdis and virginity is a huge thing. Yet online, when fobs see interracial couples with a Xalimo they're throwing the biggest tantrum.
The OP refers to Twitter and it isn’t 1-2 girls voicing their opinions. I’ve seen tweets saying Somali men are all sexual predators and incels get thousands of likes. Other men also ridicule them because Somali women will always back it.

If Somalian women are your only option and you’re on Twitter, it’s easy to understand why threads like this are made.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

His argument makes perfect sense. They are caught between two different worlds. Some of these guys literally worship somali women and when they see them with ajnabi women it hurts there false perception of somali women. You sound kinds old.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Light skin don't like tall niggas even though I'm 5ft8 so I would want him to be either the same height as me or 5ft11 nothing taller than that. Not really into Somali guys and beside I'm turning 27 this year so I'm already expired to these niggas.

Your question reeks of low self esteem and you're not going to get an honest answer here.

Take some advice:

1. Get off twitter. Its messing with your mind and making you feel insecure compared to ajnabi men. The majority of Somali women only date and marry Somali guys, so why worry when only less than 2% marry out?!

2. Work on yourself internally. Try new things, challenge yourself, make new friends and try to got out into the real world and make something of yourself.

3. Work on yourself physically. Go to the gym, bulk up, go football with the boys. Be around masculine men with ambition.

I assure you, if you stick to this, you would no longer feel the need to ask asinine questions. Why care about what other nationalities Somali girls are attracted to, when you can attract them yourself?
wow first post where i agree with you GOOD JOB ANGELINA

I don’t know what everyone else wants, but I want an ethnic Somali man that is 6ft9 caqdheer who bullies me :mjkkk:

Jokes aside: we all say we don’t want something only for us to end up with it. Somalis should love and marry each other so we can prosper.
Sure I can do that.. minus the 6ft9 part

I break my fast and somalispot has made feel like a cuck wallahi this whole thread should be nuked war illeen balaayo:jcoleno:

There is too many faraxs out here and the internet that are insecure towards madows, wallahi you can also hit the gym etc, no fat or ugly madow is getting girls, only the fit ones.

Being fat and too skinny is not good for you. Get some muscles etc.

Wallahi you guys are embarrasing somalis.
Guys here talk about how somalis are fearless, confident etc but think that madows are taking our women even though you can’t name 1 girl you have heard that is with a madow guy. Rag iska dig, you man are not men.

There is too many faraxs out here and the internet that are insecure towards madows, wallahi you can also hit the gym etc, no fat or ugly madow is getting girls, only the fit ones.

Being fat and too skinny is not good for you. Get some muscles etc.

Wallahi you guys are embarrasing somalis.
Guys here talk about how somalis are fearless, confident etc but think that madows are taking our women even though you can’t name 1 girl you have heard that is with a madow guy. Rag iska dig, you man are not men.
preach my brother

Cuck mentality. You don’t go out much so your seening real life through twitter lenses. Saxiib Somali men are traditional/religious men.
What girl in her right mind doesn’t want that for her self and children?? Wallahi from what I can see, the ones going for ajnabis r self haters (how could you not be attracted to a whole group of people?)
I can go on forever but Atleast read my last paragraph.

A lot of issues with y’all that are mad about somali women marrying out is in your mind, you put somali girls on a pedestal, so you just can’t accept it and you feel hurt when she marries out, you feel like there is one less xalimo for us, specially if she’s good looking.
Advice: be around masculine men and take risks,work on yourself,Learn true female nature from the men who are getting girls, not som incel on twitter.
Edit: Girls aren’t the same they were when our parents were getting married, you gotta know how to deal with these modern women and a lot of y’all somali men r taking Ls cuz ur using a outdated strategy/thought process

His argument makes perfect sense. They are caught between two different worlds. Some of these guys literally worship somali women and when they see them with ajnabi women it hurts there false perception of somali women. You sound kinds old.

Nah y'all are thinking I'm crazy about Somali women because I replied to someone saying Somali women were never desired until recently, I never said they were deemed supermodels though, but come on East African women were always exotic and because of their slim feautures they were always in the desirable bracket for many different men.
I made this post to get some answer for the hypocrisy in alot of blm xalimos, who say we are broke but then marry a poorer demographic.

Trending