What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Nah y'all are thinking I'm crazy about Somali women because I replied to someone saying Somali women were never desired until recently, I never said they were deemed supermodels though, but come on East African women were always exotic and because of their slim feautures they were always in the desirable bracket for many different men.
I made this post to get some answer for the hypocrisy in alot of blm xalimos, who say we are broke but then marry a poorer demographic.
Seems like you put women on a pedestal. East African or white whatever I would never put a woman on a pedestal. To me they are all the same. You sound like a man who isn't aware of female nature. Tbh they feel like they are hated by the somali community for making a decision for themselves so they insult Somali men to justify there actions. They really don't need do that shit. I think you should just go out and meet women. Don't put somali women on a pedestal they are nothing special just people like you who have different genitalia. Your caught between to different worlds.sxb just stop idolised somali women they aren't that special.

Seems like you put women on a pedestal. East African or white whatever I would never put a woman on a pedestal. To me they are all the same. You sound like a man who isn't aware of female nature. Tbh they feel like they are hated by the somali community for making a decision for themselves so they insult Somali men to justify there actions. They really don't need do that shit. I think you should just go out and meet women. Don't put somali women on a pedestal they are nothing special just people like you who have different genitalia. Your caught between to different worlds.sxb just stop idolised somali women they aren't that special.

I'm not the type twitter incel who is jealous about Somali women going for black men, I'm the type who wants to put them in the court of justice and debunk all of their hypocrisies one by one, because I just hate how they think they can just get away with bullshit such as, "You faraxs are too poor for me", but then do what I described earlier, pursue a ever poorer demographic.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your thread wreaks of low-self esteem. Since when were ajnabi men ever a first choice? :mjlol: Especially madows who are mostly Non-Muslim and Lower SES anyway. The transatlantic ones being the most problematic (with multiple generational traumas and social ills) and other non-Horner Africans being unrelated linguistically, usually look dissimilar, are of different genetic extraction and from divergent cultures. Let's be logical now.

You must be hung off the exaggerated Twitterverse full of emotionally infantile adults with child temperaments. Somali girls date and marry Somali men most of the time. If some stray from the herd that's their personal choice.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'd say somali women are so diverse in terms of environment and nurtue. There is somali women who stick with their own. There is somali women who marry out. Again its all preference. As long as your not too ugly or a bum you shouldn't struggle with females in general. I'd say it circumstance and situation. Faraxs shouldn't are what xalimos do. It's not my business. If somali women choose to be a pious Muslima or h.o.e its none of my fuc.k in business. I don't care I think you faraxs shouldn't as well.
100% fax

World

VIP
Step outside and you’ll see that most Somali girl’s social circle consists of other Somali girls and they don’t really date with non Somali guys, obviously there are exceptions but this is case for the vast majority.

I know more Somali guys that are with non Somali girls than the other way around.

I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?

Well, there are simply more West African guys than eligible Somali men. West African men also treat Somali women better.

West African guys know how to hustle. Somali guys back home know how to hustle too, but it seems like the eligible Farax hustler list is disproportional in the diaspora and you have many women competing for it.

If you're a farax with a decent degree and entry level job you will have a crop of high quality Somali women to pick from. Unfortunately for Somali women, you don't have the same number of degreed/stable faraxs to pick from for whatever reason.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Well, there are simply more West African guys than eligible Somali men. West African men also treat Somali women better.

West African guys know how to hustle. Somali guys back home know how to hustle too, but it seems like the eligible Farax hustler list is disproportional in the diaspora and you have many women competing for it.

If you're a farax with a decent degree and entry level job you will have a crop of high quality Somali women to pick from. Unfortunately for Somali women, you don't have the same number of degreed/stable faraxs to pick from for whatever reason.

lol you clearly have no idea what’s you’re talking About.
#1 you haven’t defined what a west African is. You mean just a regular madow? Anyone else from the subcontinent that doesn’t resemble Somali is what you consider west African? Some xabashis near Sudan border look west African , some peeps from Zambia look west African? You’ve made a broad statement and haven’t defined what a west African is.

#2 another red herring. You seem to think Somali men In the diaspora are not hustling? What about the disproportionate high number of west Africans in jail considering they’ve been in the diaspora a little longer than most Somalis.This is not a gender disparity like you make it out to be.

#treating Somali women better? Lol you are talking out of your rear end.Uff you clearly have an agenda

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think you conveniently forgot most of those educated West Africans are Judeo-Christian and sparingly are they Muslim (especially overseas). Also, Somali men are not dead beats which are under skilled and uneducated. You are also speaking of West Africans in absolute terms when they vary from country-to-country. Do you think the achievement levels of a Senegalese person (who grew up impoverished in France) will be the same as a Nigerian (from a middle class background in the UK or US). I don't think so. I suppose when you are a foreigner with rose coloured glasses you observe life through idyllic terms (as you aren't apart of their in-group). It's pretty obvious you have an angle you're coming from which isn't quite grounded in 100% fact but selectively and woefully misinformed. Your last thread was a backhanded compliment on the appearance of Abdis being attractive but out-of-shape and their attitudes being less than desirable. Like the OP you're probably a Twitter veteran.

lol you clearly have no idea what’s you’re talking About.
#1 you haven’t defined what a west African is. You mean just a regular madow? Anyone else from the subcontinent that doesn’t resemble Somali is what you consider west African? Some xabashis near Sudan border look west African , some peeps from Zambia look west African? You’ve made a broad statement and haven’t defined what a west African is.

#2 another red herring. You seem to think Somali men In the diaspora are not hustling? What about the disproportionate high number of west Africans in jail considering they’ve been in the diaspora a little longer than most Somalis.This is not a gender disparity like you make it out to be.

#1 No, when I say West African I mean from Western Africa. It's pretty self explanatory.

#2 The fact of the matter is that the population of Western Africa is almost 300 million if not more. You then have Somali men who are about... less than maybe 20million? Factor in the Somali men in the diaspora who have been caught up in the drug/crime lifestyle and the number dwindles further. It's proven that women are less prone to crime, adding onto Somali women being pressured to become financial caretakers of their families.

so yes, there is a gender disparity.

Hue_Man

I think you conveniently forgot most of those educated West Africans are Judeo-Christian and sparingly are they Muslim (especially overseas). Also, Somali men are not dead beats which are under skilled and uneducated. You are also speaking of West Africans in absolute terms when they vary from country-to-country. Do you think the achievement levels of a Senegalese person (who grew up impoverished in France) will be the same as a Nigerian (from a middle class background in the UK or US). I don't think so. I suppose when you are a foreigner with rose coloured glasses you observe life through idyllic terms (as you aren't apart of their in-group). It's pretty obvious you have an angle you're coming from which isn't quite grounded in 100% fact but selectively and woefully misinformed. Your last thread was a backhanded compliment on the appearance of Abdis being attractive but out-of-shape and their attitudes being less than desirable. Like the OP you're probably a Twitter veteran.
Legend sxb. If I met you IRL you would be getting couple bags for your candidness

I think you conveniently forgot most of those educated West Africans are Judeo-Christian and sparingly are they Muslim (especially overseas). Also, Somali men are not dead beats which are under skilled and uneducated. You also speaking of West Africans in absolute terms when they vary from country-to-country. Do you think the achievement levels of a Senegalese person (who grew up impoverished in France) will be the same as a Nigerian (from a middle class background in the UK or US). I don't think so. I suppose when you are a foreigner with rose coloured glasses you observe life through idyllic terms. It's pretty obvious you have an angel you're coming from which isn't quite grounded in 100% fact but selectively and woefully misinformed. Your last thread was a backhanded compliment on the appearance of Abdis being attractive but out-of-shape and their attitudes being less than desirable. Like the OP you're probably a Twitter veteran.

I'm speaking primarily about the Diaspora. That's not true, West Africa has a huge Muslim population that has been there for centuries. Christianity is a recently introduced religion into that side of the continent.

I also mentioned that xalimo's are increasingly out of shape as well. I'm not going to lie about the truth. People were asking questions, I gave my input.

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm speaking primarily about the Diaspora. That's also not true, West Africa has a huge Muslim population that has been there for centuries. Christianity is a recently introduced religion into that side of the continent.

I also mentioned that xalimo's are increasingly out of shape as well. I'm not going to lie about the truth.

Most individuals overseas who are West African are Christian (not including those from Francophone nations). I wasn't talking about the continent.

Hue_Man

I'm speaking primarily about the Diaspora. That's also not true, West Africa has a huge Muslim population that has been there for centuries. Christianity is a recently introduced religion into that side of the continent.

I also mentioned that xalimo's are increasingly out of shape as well. I'm not going to lie about the truth.

tell me what Somali aspiring mother would want to raise non Somali kids?
Considering the dominant Bantu genes that alone would be enough to put off Somali women from choosing to have kids with a madow man lol

tell me what Somali aspiring mother would want to raise non Somali kids?
Considering the dominant Bantu genes that alone would be enough to put off Somali women from choosing to have kids with a madow man lol

That's up to the women's preference really. We can't deny that there is a growing trend in Somali women marrying out.

What are you basing that on, that West African guys can hustle? Do you know any such marriages where the West African husband can find a way to easily put food on the table, and if that is the case, even with all the racism and marginalization that comes with them being black in the diaspora? I mean not disputing what you said but I can't quite see how they'll on average hustle their way to being more suitable than financially than the average Somali guy. Perhaps you can elaborate on that point?

Most individuals overseas who are West African are Christian (not including those from Francophone nations). I wasn't talking about the continent.

I'd beg to disagree. Including the Francophone countries is important as well. I've interacted with a decent mixture of Christian/Muslim diaspora WA. We don't have proper statistics to prove this so we'll have to leave it at that.

Hue_Man

That's up to the women's preference really. We can't deny that there is a growing trend in Somali women marrying out.
Its not up to the preference. It’s up to survival of your people. Key word “survival” something I don’t think you’re aware of.
You probably hate biology because only 2 Somali couples can make wait for it.... Somali children 😂😂😘😘.
So even those women who you claim to be struggling to find a partner they should roll up there sleeves and marry a farax back home or a man from the mosque to make Somali children.

now keep on entertaining me mrs propaganda

Trending

Latest posts