What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

Exacly. Trust me when somali men have a good media view al these women that talked shit about somali men will go for them. Remember back in the days how non somali men used to say i would never date or marry a somali women because of their fore head or because they to dark. Look at those same guys now. Now they fetishing somali women. Why because of the media

Males are not affected by the media, because we are visual and nobodt can change what we see. Men of all races always wanted East African women, Arab and North African men fetishised East African women for aslong as I can remember.

That's because women don't select based on genetic selection for their offspring, they don't value genetics for high IQ, all they care about it is how does this man make me feel. The female is the asset and the male is the selector, that's why black males are able to steal women from other ethnicities.
That's bollocks and you know it. Intelligence is normally intrinsically linked to one's social standing.
I could easily find dozens of studies but it seems like you've already made your mind up.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I've noticed for the most part, the reason a halimo would choose ajnabi over farah is because the ajnabi got a cooler demeanor.
He just cool with everybody and doesn't try to overcompensate for anything. The guy is easy to talk to, he leaves the women feeling good after each conversation.
He knows how to check her temperature, he makes girls feel comfortable and safe in his presence, he don't judge.

Let's be real, a lotta farahs lack that cool demeanor and those that get it, never complains about women. Having a cool vibe about you is 50% of your game, you can be a nerd and women will still find you attractive as long as you feel good about yourself and don't care about what anyone else does.
The rest of your game is just style, physical appearance.

If you have a tendency to always tryna prove yourself around women, you failed.
If you tryna stunt on a woman by appearing as Mr Money man, you failed because now you have keep tricking on her and she will never respect you.

im not tall but come back to me in 70 years and we’ll see who looks better. Shorter peeps look better as they get older.
Taller peeps as they get older got this weird lanky body to them.
Shorter peeps live to like 90s you rarely see tall peeps living for long
that's absolute bull you get shorter as you get older tall people become a nice average size and short people become children lmaoo

It's facts as well. We somali men don't really have a good image neither do we dominate any popular industry's whether its entertainment or fashion. At least xalimos have an outlet with is the fashion industry. Somali men are generally irrelevant. :manny:
Somali men should focus on business rather than entertainment and fashion, since majority of entertainers get paid by ajnabi and not their people.
For example cadaan entertainer gets paid by his people and not only that, but he has connections two

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somali men should focus on business rather than entertainment and fashion, since majority of entertainers get paid by ajnabi and not their people.
For example cadaan entertainer gets paid by his people and not only that, but he has connections two
Agree as well. We should encourage entrepreneurship. We'd become very powerful if we had big corps at our fingertips. Somalis should rise above ghettos.
giphy.gif

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
that's absolute bull you get shorter as you get older tall people become a nice average size and short people become children lmaoo

lol no. Have you honestly seen the Somali or East African physique?
Unless you go gym the East African physique on tall people as they get older is :susp:
Basto legs and naturally light thin body unless you go gym frequently and eat right which is rare for our people.
Shorter peeps below 5’9 have a more sturdier body as there body collects mass easier and there East African body frame isn’t really recognisable compared to west Africans

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?
Most somali women end up marryy somali guys. The ones that marry out? It rarely happens. The internet would makes you believe otherwise

Last edited:
That's because women don't select based on genetic selection for their offspring, they don't value genetics for high IQ, all they care about it is how does this man make me feel. The female is the asset and the male is the selector, that's why black males are able to steal women from other ethnicities.

Which xalimo broke your heart and why haven't you gotten over it? :mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In my humble opinion, it's just exotism. Just like when white women go after black men. Humans want to "try" something "new", or else it can a way to test their family's values. Like when a Muslim girl is dating a non-muslim, coming from a conservative point of view, she's breaking the norms.
And that alone excites a lot of people!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Males are not affected by the media, because we are visual and nobodt can change what we see. Men of all races always wanted East African women, Arab and North African men fetishised East African women for aslong as I can remember.
Not true. Litterly nobody was fetishing somali women before IG model shit. People used to say the reason they didn want to date somali women is because they were to dark. Now every thing changed

Mozart

You need people like me
Average Somali guy doesn’t know what women in the west find attractive. They try to apply standards from back home which is silly.