What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?

:gucciwhat: Who??? Are you West African?

Last edited:

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?

I am so annoyed that this nonsense lasted 10+ pages and nobody is stating the obvious. At most, many women find certain actors attractive, like Denzel, Will Smith or average looking Michael B Jordan. Or hyped up African men like Anthony Joshua or Idris elba.

Same way Somali men like Beyonce, Kelly Rowland etc. But to claim that Somali women are attracted to some random African men?

What nonsense is this?

Don't make this lie a "thing", which will mislead Madoow men into thinking they can talk to Somali women as if they are desired by us.

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

This is pathetic and weird

Alluring

Sayonara
This thread is the combination of twitter paranoia and insecurities manifested into one giant projection.

I would even argue the average somali girl on twitter isn't interested in madow men, even with all their blm, they are just parrots engaging in performative activism, outside of interest in major celebrities like Idris or MBJ.

This does not translate into real life because I've seen some Abdis with non-somali girls, whereas the opposite is rarely true. Although, I will say the latter are usually married/divorced whereas the former tends to be one of those "just for fun" relationships.

Overall, the narrative that somalis (women and men) are rushing into interracial marriages is false. There are too many barriers from qabil to religion, be thankful the community has self-pride unlike most others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This thread is the combination of twitter paranoia and insecurities manifested into one giant projection.

I would even argue the average somali girl on twitter isn't interested in madow men, even with all their blm, they are just parrots engaging in performative activism, outside of interest in major celebrities like Idris or MBJ.

This does not translate into real life because I've seen some Abdis with non-somali girls, whereas the opposite is rarely true. Although, I will say the latter are usually married/divorced whereas the former tends to be one of those "just for fun" relationships.

Overall, the narrative that somalis (women and men) are rushing into interracial marriages is false. There are too many barriers from qabil to religion, be thankful the community has self-pride unlike most others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preach

This topic is just astonishing.

The average Somali man is naturally better looking than the average non-Somali Madoow man.

Most humans are sheep and like to "fit in" and express desire for who the media/hollywood tells us is 'attractive'.

That's why Michael B Jordan is hyped up, even though he is average looking.

Somali girls do the same thing online- that doesn't mean they want your average Madoow man.

:gucciwhat:

Alluring

Sayonara
Most humans are sheep and like to "fit in" and express desire for who the media/hollywood tells us is 'attractive'.
Great examples of this herd-mentality are mila kunis, jennifer anniston, emma watson, idris elba, chris evans, etc. They are all above-average but people act like they are the greatest looking things to exist when truthfully, outside of acting, they'd probably be the somewhat attractive coworker.

I'm not the type twitter incel who is jealous about Somali women going for black men, I'm the type who wants to put them in the court of justice and debunk all of their hypocrisies one by one, because I just hate how they think they can just get away with bullshit such as, "You faraxs are too poor for me", but then do what I described earlier, pursue a ever poorer demographic.
Bro there is no singular reason. Girls don’t even know why they do what they do. Explain why u not getting a straight forward answer that make sense. Focus on urself and u won’t be having these thoughts. Plus u only need 1-4 somali women. you don’t need to be policing all of them

i don't know any that like West africans let alone fetishise those guys lmao

Because its not about the money or looks. Its a popular thing. Madow men dominate in music and sports and that is popular so they attract all the women. While somali guys dont dominate in any popular thing. I have litterly seen a xalimo reject a Somali doctor for a bum lighskin madow guy that lives of welfare in her house:mjhaps:

So my advise to somali guys is make allot of money and dont simp for any women. Your sspot adeero has spoken:denzelnigga:
show me this dhil0 lmao, should petrol bomb her house, some xalimos can be mentally ill like that tho ngl

Great examples of this herd-mentality are mila kunis, jennifer anniston, emma watson, idris elba, chris evans, etc. They are all above-average but people act like they are the greatest looking things to exist when truthfully, outside of acting, they'd probably be the somewhat attractive coworker.

Idris Elba is the average bulgy eyed West African, he's not above average, he's maybe good looking to white people, but I refuse to go along with the idea that he's somehow handsome (no homo).

I like all races. I don’t bash my own people that is not it 🙅🏾‍♂️

Trending