What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

What are you basing that on, that West African guys can hustle? Do you know any such marriages where the West African husband can find a way to easily put food on the table, and if that is the case, even with all the racism and marginalization that comes with them being black in the diaspora? I mean not disputing what you said but I can't quite see how they'll on average hustle their way to being more suitable than financially than the average Somali guy. Perhaps you can elaborate on that point?

I said Somali guys can hustle too but for various reasons the numbers in the Diaspora are disproportionate to hustler Somali women. Most West Africans aren't coming to the Western world as Refugees and aren't starting from the ground up. They usually have some form of money and stability so it's easier for them to become grounded. On the other hand, you have Somali men who on average came to the west with literally nothing because of the civil war. Factor in the issues that come with poverty such as crime, etc. you have a recipe where a sizeable amount get caught up in unproductive lifestyles. Women are less prone to crime and we're well aware that the Somali' community puts immense pressure on Somali girls to become financially stable. That's where the imbalance factors in.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I'd beg to disagree. Including the Francophone countries is important as well. I've interacted with a decent mixture of Christian/Muslim diaspora WA. We don't have proper statistics to prove this so we'll have to leave it at that.

I don’t give a damn about WA that you keep parading and repeating like they are somewhat superior. I have nothing in common with them and we don’t even live in the same part of the African continent.
If you said Kenyans , xabashis or even Ugandans and Tanzanians then you may have a point. But talking about niggas on the other side of the continent really shows what type of person you are.

lmaoo you have fully lost it sxb

I don’t give a damn about WA that you keep parading and repeating like they are somewhat superior. I have nothing in common with them and we don’t even live in the same part of the African continent.
If you said Kenyans , xabashis or even Ugandans and Tanzanians then you may have a point. But talking about niggas on the other side of the continent really shows what type of person you are.

lmaoo you have fully lost it sxb

I've never once said they were superior.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Legend sxb. If I met you IRL you would be getting couple bags for your candidness

Thank you.

I'd beg to disagree. Including the Francophone countries is important as well. I've interacted with a decent mixture of Christian/Muslim diaspora WA. We don't have proper statistics to prove this so we'll have to leave it at that.

I've met some too but far more Christian West Africans and individuals who claimed to have a Muslim parent or Grandparent but are devotedly Christian now. And the Christian ones are in general on average more educated than their Muslim counterparts from what I recall. :deadrose:

Hue_Man

I said Somali guys can hustle too but for various reasons the numbers in the Diaspora are disproportionate to hustler Somali women. Most West Africans aren't coming to the Western world as Refugees and aren't starting from the ground up. They usually have some form of money and stability so it's easier for them to become grounded. On the other hand, you have Somali men who on average came to the west with literally nothing because of the civil war. Factor in the issues that come with poverty such as crime, etc. you have a recipe where a sizeable amount get caught up in unproductive lifestyles. Women are less prone to crime and we're well aware that the Somali' community puts immense pressure on Somali girls to become financially stable. That's where the imbalance factors in.

theres no imbalance. There’s an even amount of bad Somali men just as there’s a bad chunk of Somali women. This is normal for 1st generations. Stop spewing propaganda.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Its not up to the preference. It’s up to survival of your people. Key word “survival” something I don’t think you’re aware of.
You probably hate biology because only 2 Somali couples can make wait for it.... Somali children 😂😂😘😘.
So even those women who you claim to be struggling to find a partner they should roll up there sleeves and marry a farax back home or a man from the mosque to make Somali children.

now keep on entertaining me mrs propaganda
Bro seems like you have a problem with xalimos marrying out :dead: :hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its not up to the preference. It’s up to survival of your people. Key word “survival” something I don’t think you’re aware of.
You probably hate biology because only 2 Somali couples can make wait for it.... Somali children 😂😂😘😘.
So even those women who you claim to be struggling to find a partner they should roll up there sleeves and marry a farax back home or a man from the mosque to make Somali children.

TBH, a Somali woman can find a Somali guy who is a match for her in any combination of the above categories: education, intellect, finances, physical appearance and spirituality/religiosity if and only if that's what she wants. And he can be from the diaspora. This notion of not having enough options is more of an excuse or a cop out. Alx, I haven't had this issue. But if people like different things or are exploring outside their ethnic group then it's best to remain contentedly silent instead of passively aggressively negating their in-group in justification of their decision.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Sxb you dont have to worry about somalis dying out. Since their are 20 million+ back home marrying each other

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
survival as in the diaspora Somalis surviving. You don’t want diaspora Somalis to survive and help those back home?rather to disappear into nothingness

Unpopular opinion.

There are some people in the diaspora that you don't want to survive into subsequent generations. Trust me on this. :deadrose:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Unpopular opinion.

There are some people in the diaspora that you don't want to survive into subsequent generations. Trust me on this. :deadrose:
Hmm
giphy.gif

Ciyaalsuuqs :gaasdrink: :cosbyhmm: or incels

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somalis were seen as a gorgeous type of Africans with Iman’s popularity, but of course, an ugly farax had to ruin it (Barkhad Abdi):francis:
Who picked barkhad though :mjdontkno:

I'd got to say somali women are much more relevant than the women. Xalimos dominate fashion industry. Faraxs don't dominate shit but qabyaalad and civil wars:mjcry::stressed:

Hue_Man

Unpopular opinion.

not only that but social engineers don’t want that, they broke down Jamaicans Afro Caribbean households now they wanna do the same with other African ethnic groups all in the name of integration 😎