What do you Somali girls prefer actually?

I'm new to Somalispot this is my very first post.

I'm a Twitter veteran, some of you call it incel lol.

My question is what ajnabi men is on the menu now for the average Somali girls in west, I know y'all fetishised West African guys (most or alot of you who did may still do). But I want to know why girls like this go for a West African, and mention Somali guys as being down in the socioeconomic ladder when they say thing like they don't want a farax because faraxs are broke, aren't West African guys just a broke if not more? So what's the deal here?

my only logical conclusion is west africans are usually physically bigger than somalis muscle wise so maybe they see that as attractive?? i dont know. some might just be rebellious and want to marry out for the sake of doing so, or maybe they feel like its exotic

Let people marry who they want. If a Somali girl marries a west african, it's because she wants to. Making threads like this make you look bitter

I'm just looking for answers, is too much to ask, I mean we'll take the "banter" and bashing on the chin but when they say stuff like Somali guys are broke, but then persue a demographic that is not doing any better, it makes it seem more like a agenda than anything.

O
my only logical conclusion is west africans are usually physically bigger than somalis muscle wise so maybe they see that as attractive?? i dont know. some might just be rebellious and want to marry out for the sake of doing so, or maybe they feel like its exotic

Okay but isn't it easier to just mention their real reasons like this instead of making it seem like West Africans are rich?

probably dont want to be judged 🤔 i dont know
true, if any these naags were going for a wealthy demographic, they would aim for Whites and Asians not regular madow but i cbs with typing.

That's what I'm saying bro, so in reality these Somali women don't really wanna be taken care of, they select based on things to do with the individual not on lifestyle, but they'll lead you to believe that it's all about excelling in life for them when they give their reasons about why the faraxs won't cut it.

That's what I'm saying bro, so in reality these Somali women don't really wanna be taken care of, they select based on things to do with the individual not on lifestyle, but they'll lead you to believe that it's all about excelling in life for them when they give their reasons about why the faraxs won't cut it.
Maybe they can have preferences. Like i do towards caadans

Trending

Latest posts