• Irreligious

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ fuuleeyal xaarweyn. In my own case, my folks and older sibs know, and they're about all that matter. I've been atheist since I was 15, but I came "out of the closet" a couple of years ago. I didn't fast this or last Ramadan or meet up at the Eid prayer with them/my family, or put up all kinds of pretense like I had before. But, like I said, plenty of people have good reason to be fuulay. Sometimes, being a fuulay is the smart thing to do.

I've had discussions, of course, but I don't argue with my parents about their beliefs. I'll happily bahdil/karbaassssh anyone else, tho lol

How did they react to it?

Also, if you do it behind their back it's still bahdil iyo sharaf darro.

Do you perform the obligatory 5 daily prayers?
If she says that she is Muslim, we should take her word for it. It is not our place to decide who is and who isn't, especially based off of someone's sins since we all sin. Those matters are resolved for all of us on Yawmal Qiyamah.

VixR

Veritas
Atheist stop claiming Islam.
Wah. So, you're one of those weirdos that decide what people are for them? Seriously, tho, you started tough with 5X/day salat thing - that stuff is brutal. What you should've done, is started with, like, the shahada for instance.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Baraf @Bielsa he's a orthodox whuttttttttt
ER5rKyd_700wa_0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.