• Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Belief isn't a choice saaxib atleast in my case it wasn't.
So you were born atheist?
in reality everybody is born pagen
atheist, muslim, Christian, jewish etc all if it you choose to become after being born:wow:

Last edited:

Prototype

Heads high
Naw being on the fence is good:deadrose:
If you go the atheist route the whole muslim females population will be closed to you including somali females:dead:
While the muslim side is to boring:francis:
Atheist in this forum might be passionate enough to sacrifice that but am not:kanyecute:

:yousmart:you know how things be

:yousmart::yousmart::yousmart:

exact same reason why I'm not getting out of the fence :mjsuitcry:

So you were born atheist?

That's not what I meant. I meant I don't have a choice in believing Islam (the religion of my forefathers) as my mind cannot accept that a man can survive being thrown into flames or a man can survive the inside of a whale as there is no evidence for this. Similarly, I can't reject the abundant evidence for theories such as evolution etc. Do you follow?

PS: I don't reject out of hand the existence of a God however the evidence for such a deity existing is as weak as it is for flying horses or fairies. When there's evidence involved you lose the luxury of being able to choose.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
These poles suck if it's not public I want to know who votes what
DitsFNZ.jpg

I want to know who the muslims are
DitsFNZ.jpg

Aabihiis wasahaan still out here playing with Allah's name for a few laughs over the nett :ohlord: wallahi waa neef foqal neef:ohlord:
Nacalad baa kugu taal baan ku iri kelabadaa tahayba was.......... Shactirooluu ismoodey qoomu luudkani.
Gaal hadaad noqotay maxaa xushmada kaa qaadey cawaan yahey:ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aabihiis wasahaan still out here playing with Allah's name for a few laughs over the nett :ohlord: wallahi waa neef foqal neef:ohlord:
Nacalad baa kugu taal baan ku iri kelabadaa tahayba was.......... Shactirooluu ismoodey qoomu luudkani.
He's mad at everyone even the wind cause he has a feminine melodic voice like Mariah Carey :ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your time is up our time is now
ones were done with somalia
hakkasan-nightclub_nervo31.jpg

Females will be dressing like this:win:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your time is up our time is now
ones were done with somalia
hakkasan-nightclub_nervo31.jpg

Females will be dressing like this:win:
Our women are not sex objects, they are our mothers, wife's, sisters, daughters, aunts they will be venerated & respected for their deen & character not how they look waa billahi towfiq!

I accidentally press Muslim. My mouth dropped because I thought I wasn't going to be able to change my vote. But it let me

What a relief

Status
Not open for further replies.