Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A lot of us are out in the open, by the way can you blame people when your religion pushes for the killing of a apostates even in the western wold so much for the religion of peace, a mother a father would disown their child and ex-communicate with them, Islam makes mindless robots out human beings, some family would go to the length of even killing their child just because they don't believe in fairy tales displaying how truly sick the mind of a religious person really is, by the way the muslims number might have been 70 them times if you really look at the proportion of ex-muslims and muslims now it is the same thing 1.6 billion against what a few tens of thousands of us i would hardly call ex muslims in hiding cowards, but it is the smart thing to do, just like your prophet did so he can gather strength :cool:
Fool your kind are well protected under secular law so why dont you come out? The companions or our messenger never hid their religion even in the face of death. You will never defeat Muslims, we have God on our side while you only have your ego, and your false god desire which your ilk worship

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're a coward for waning to murder people who disagree with you or offend your religion. That's pure cowardice. People like you can't argue your points cos you know you will lose. Instead all you people do is threaten ex muslims with murder. You murder people who fucking draw a cartoon of your prophet ffs. Cowards.
You better get used to it and keep living in fear VicePrez, your apostacy will always be punishable by death, just what the doctor ordered

Fool your kind are well protected under secular law so why dont you come out? The companions or our messenger never hid their religion even in the face of death. You will never defeat Muslims, we have God on our side while you only have your ego, and your false god desire which your ilk worship

Looolz ^^^ said millions of extremists and they were always left in the dust while mankind charged ahead advancing progressing, while men like you are forever stuck shackled by a 7th century book, and I don't need nor wish to defeat muslims or Islam they are pretty capable of doing that to them selfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.