• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Death by Pepe.

701.jpg

If she says that she is Muslim, we should take her word for it. It is not our place to decide who is and who isn't, especially based off of someone's sins since we all sin. Those matters are resolved for all of us on Yawmal Qiyamah.

Did I say she's not a Muslim? This dirty savage Scandinavian fob, despises Islam in every thread. She hates Islam, the sunnah and makes numerous threads belittling our religion. What kind of sane person calls themselves a Muslim, when they are completely against it? I don't buy a single bit of it, she's a complete claimer trying to confuse, doubt us. But your right, yawmul qiyamah awaits.

Wah. So, you're one of those weirdos that decide what people are for them? Seriously, tho, you started tough with 5X/day salat thing - that stuff is brutal. What you should've done, is started with, like, the shahada for instance.

Wtf are you on about?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Did I say she's not a Muslim? This dirty savage Scandinavian fob, despises Islam in every thread. She hates Islam, the sunnah and makes numerous threads belittling our religion. What kind of sane person calls themselves a Muslim, when they are completely against it? I don't buy a single bit of it, she's a complete claimer trying to confuse, doubt us. But your right, yawmul qiyamah awaits.

Lmao I've always said I'm a Muslim. Stop being so aggressive. No wonder j call you terrorist

@Zak Jingo, I know what you mean. I've seen her make outlandish comments before but still if she claims to be Muslim lets just respect that. Haku dambaabin. Only Allah swt knows what's in her heart.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why would I lie about being Muslim. I question the deen and the motive behind some doctorine sand sheiks. Isn't a person allowed to seek knowledge?

If I say I'm a Muslim I am a Muslim. I've never been shy about the fact that I don't practice much. Stop accusing me of something I am not. I believe in Allah now leave me alone you terrorist!

Why would I lie about being Muslim. I question the deen and the motive behind some doctorine sand sheiks. Isn't a person allowed to seek knowledge?

If I say I'm a Muslim I am a Muslim. I've never been shy about the fact that I don't practice much. Stop accusing me of something I am not. I believe in Allah now leave me alone you terrorist!
You are not your average Muslim. I have a feeling that you will leave the religion one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts