• Irreligious

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a large number of new users are irreligious so was wondering if the number of gaalo on this forum has outstripped the numbers of our Muslim compatriots.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've noticed a large number of new users are irreligious so was wondering if the number of gaalo on this forum has outstripped the numbers of our Muslim compatriots.

Change the poll to

Muslim and religious
Muslim but irreligious
Atheist/Agnostic
On the fence

Those three options are more accurate.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These poles suck if it's not public I want to know who votes what
DitsFNZ.jpg

I want to know who the muslims are
DitsFNZ.jpg

#NOALLAHGANG
DitsFNZ.jpg

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Another one of those get togethers for these gaalo, doesn't it ever get tiring?:siilaanyolaugh:
Listen, and listen closely you will never become a majority or outstrip anyone not even in your wildest dreams ma fahamtay, we don't care about polls like this, literally you're the only ones on the forum that it has value to........ :cryinglaughsmiley:
Islaanimo waa somaalinimo.
an Uyghur muslim who i have never met or interacted with has more significance to me then your kind, forever remain an outcast and not excepted, don't let the internet fool you :ulachen001:
and if you were wondering No am still not participating in the polls :childplease:

For those who maybe confused.
Irreligious: not religious; not practicing a religion and feeling no religious impulses or emotions.
This definition would accommodate Agnostics, Atheists and Deists

Another one of those get togethers for these gaalo, doesn't it ever get tiring?:siilaanyolaugh:
Listen, and listen closely you will never become a majority or outstrip anyone not even in your wildest dreams ma fahamtay, we don't care about polls like this, literally you're the only ones on the forum that it has value to........ :cryinglaughsmiley:
Islaanimo waa somaalinimo.
an Uyghur muslim whom i have never met or interacted with has more significance to me then your kind, forever you will remain an outcast and not excepted don't let the internet fool you :ulachen001:
and if you were wondering No am still not participating in the polls :childplease:

f*ck off then.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
These poles suck if it's not public I want to know who votes what
DitsFNZ.jpg

I want to know who the muslims are
DitsFNZ.jpg

#NOALLAHGANG
DitsFNZ.jpg

You need to make up your mind my nigga. One day you're Agnostic then three weeks later you identify as Muslim.

Bal go'aan gaar ina abti. :ufdup:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz .... July 4th 2016..... nice date to finally make the jump wouldn't you agree? :mjcry:
Naw being on the fence is good:deadrose:
If you go the atheist route the whole muslim females population will be closed to you including somali females:dead:
While the muslim side is to boring:francis:
Atheist in this forum might be passionate enough to sacrifice that but am not:kanyecute:

Naw being on the fence is good:deadrose:
If you go the atheist route the whole muslim females population will be closed to you including somali females:dead:
While the muslim side is to boring:francis:
Atheist in this forum might be passionate enough to sacrifice that but am not:kanyecute:

Belief isn't a choice saaxib atleast in my case it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending