• Irreligious

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are. I believe in Allah and that's the only thing that matters. I do have difficulties with the deen, certain verses and hadiths but it's never made me disbelief in Allah.

You're position isn't all that unusual, I don't know why it causes people to get their panties in a twist.

A lot of athiests can't leave Islam alone. It's like the ex you can never get over. Move on folks and to you be you!

That's true. But when you look at it in context, it's easy to see why. Even in western non religious countries, the vast majority of those people who leave Islam stay 'closeted' for a long time. This means pretending to be Muslim, ie. fasting, praying, wearing religious clothes etc This is particularly true for young atheist former muslims. They can't leave Islam alone, because Islam (or rather Muslims) won't leave them alone.

In Muslim majority countries, the issue is far more critical. For the vast majority of people there won't be able to ever comfortably 'out' themselves and will likely spend their entire life faking it, including marrying a Muslim etc etc

For both, the internet is virtually their only outlet for rants. When Muslims ease up on the issue, the atheists will ease up as a natural consequence.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
A lot of athiests can't leave Islam alone. It's like the ex you can never get over. Move on folks and to you be you!
Most of em are conflicted...
They say they are free from god but still can't stop talking about him. They talk about it a lot to reaffirm their retarded conscious....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Atheists are cowards who arent proud of their deviant beliefs, their leader on this forum is scared of his salafi parents, so pretends to be a religious xafidul Quran. Little do they know he is getting his buttstuffed by white cock.

Im a muslim and im ready to die for my beliefs but atheists would rather live in secrecy than put up their life for atheism

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Most of em are conflicted...
They say they are free from god but still can't stop talking about him. They talk about it a lot to reaffirm their retarded conscious....

It's the nature of the human to believe in a superior Being. Anyone who thinks some particles just happen to come together and usher into thousands of years of human civilisation where communities give birth, marry, die, eat, have jobs, play games etc I have never seen a group of people more stupid than these guys. They probably hate Islam because they had bad dugsi experiences, gender or race discrimination, blamed Allah for something going wrong in their life etc.

Sxb if Athiests want to belittle Islam there are 1001 things to belittle about their Godless beliefs.

Atheists are cowards who arent proud of their deviant beliefs, their leader on this forum is scared of his salafi parents, so pretends to be a religious xafidul Quran. Little do they know he is getting his buttstuffed by white cock.

Im a muslim and im ready to die for my beliefs but atheists would rather live in secrecy than put up their life for atheism

If we are cowards then so is your prophet too, since he got chased out of mecca and went into hiding in Medina so he can gather strength.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

It's good that you have confidence in the deen but most people aren't willing to die for their beliefs and that includes atheist aswell. That's why a secular somali society is of great importance as they don't have to hide themselves and live a life of munafiqniimo and grow up with less cuqdad, which means we won't have as many hypocrits if we stop executing people for apostasy.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That's true. But when you look at it in context, it's easy to see why. Even in western non religious countries, the vast majority of those people who leave Islam stay 'closeted' for a long time. This means pretending to be Muslim, ie. fasting, praying, wearing religious clothes etc This is particularly true for young atheist former muslims. They can't leave Islam alone, because Islam (or rather Muslims) won't leave them alone.

In Muslim majority countries, the issue is far more critical. For the vast majority of people there won't be able to ever comfortably 'out' themselves and will likely spend their entire life faking it, including marrying a Muslim etc etc

For both, the internet is virtually their only outlet for rants. When Muslims ease up on the issue, the atheists will ease up as a natural consequence.

There's nothing I'd like better than to see a platform in this place where we can discuss Islam-Athiest matters sincerely but when you have Athiests who make snide remarks about Muslims and paint us with the same brush it's no suprise we react strongly

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If we are cowards then so is your prophet too, since he got chased out of mecca and went into hiding in Medina so he can gather strength.
Lol your comparing the Prophet SAW to yourself, oh please his followers numbered no more than 70 when he made hijra while you atheists fear coming out in majority godless secular societies. I wouldnt blame you for cowering in KSA or Daesh but in the western world :damn:

There's nothing I'd like better than to see a platform in this place where we can discuss Islam-Athiest matters sincerely but when you have Athiests who make snide remarks about Muslims and paint us with the same brush it's no suprise we react strongly

I can understand that, but I think you have fallen into the same trap. Look for example at what you wrote a few posts up, I'm certain you would find it offensive if it was the other way around. I agree with you, I would like sincere discussions too man, but it's too difficult as people get too ... emotional. And the discussions are easily clouded by those emotions.

brakenclaw

How is the prophet a coward? Facing his Enemy's on the battlefield with minimal numbers while you atheists coming outta the woodwork ONLINE.

It's the nature of the human to believe in a superior Being. Anyone who thinks some particles just happen to come together and usher into thousands of years of human civilisation where communities give birth, marry, die, eat, have jobs, play games etc I have never seen a group of people more stupid than these guys. They probably hate Islam because they had bad dugsi experiences, gender or race discrimination, blamed Allah for something going wrong in their life etc.

Sxb if Athiests want to belittle Islam there are 1001 things to belittle about their Godless beliefs.

Ass-umptions assumptions typical from a emotional creatures such as your self but then again i don't expect nothing less from you religious folks.

HBj7E.jpg

This planet earth is but a mere speck in this vast ocean called the universe, the nearest Galaxy to us is the Canis Major Dwarf which is about 25 thousand light years away and keep in mind there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in this universe, and yet here you are trying to convince us that the whole universe revolves around us human beings!!! and then you go have the gull to call us stupid :mindblown:??? religious people are one of the most arrogant self centered creatures to ever exist smh

Last edited:
Ass-umptions assumptions typical from emotional creatures such as your self but then again i don't expect nothing less from you religious folks.

View attachment 4953

This planet earth is but a mere speck in this vast ocean called the universe, the nearest Galaxy to us is the Canis Major Dwarf which is about 25 thousand light years away and keep in mind there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in this universe, and yet here you are trying to convince us that the whole universe revolves around us human beings!!! and then you go have the gull to call us stupid :mindblown:??? religious people are one of the most arrogant self centered creatures to ever exist smh

This reminds me of the carl sagan's pale blue dot

brakenclaw

Ass-umptions assumptions typical from emotional creatures such as your self but then again i don't expect nothing less from you religious folks.

View attachment 4953

If anything that should convince you that there is a higher power....

Lol your comparing the Prophet SAW to yourself, oh please his followers numbered no more than 70 when he made hijra while you atheists fear coming out in majority godless secular societies. I wouldnt blame you for cowering in KSA or Daesh but in the western world :damn:

A lot of us are out in the open, by the way can you blame people when your religion pushes for the killing of a apostates even in the western wold so much for the religion of peace, a mother a father would disown their child and ex-communicate with them, Islam makes mindless robots out human beings, some family would go to the length of even killing their child just because they don't believe in fairy tales displaying how truly sick the mind of a religious person really is, by the way the muslims number might have been 70 them times if you really look at the proportion of ex-muslims and muslims now it is the same thing 1.6 billion against what a few tens of thousands of us i would hardly call ex muslims in hiding cowards, but it is the smart thing to do, just like your prophet did so he can gather strength :cool:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

You're a coward for waning to murder people who disagree with you or offend your religion. That's pure cowardice. People like you can't argue your points cos you know you will lose. Instead all you people do is threaten ex muslims with murder. You murder people who fucking draw a cartoon of your prophet ffs. Cowards.

If anything that should convince you that there is a higher power....

Higher power or higher powers what ever the case might be, one thing is for sure it's definitely not the God/God's man made up, where a God get's angry for not being worshiped anger being a human attribute, a vindictive God where he is supposed to be All merciful but will torture human being's for eternity, a God who can't get it right the 1st time so he send's thousands of so called prophet's and the list goes on, but hey man what ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending