What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a big deal to me I know it’s temporary and yeah shisha lounges are alsways a no
it would be a good bussiness start up here in canada tho ,the ones i been to are busy as f*ck. i dont judge the people that go there atleast is better then clubs for halimos and faraxs .and its a good place for the geeljires to meet the like minded halimos .

Everyone starts out temporary.You are showing classic signs of addiction. You are in the denial stage right now.
Shisha is not addictive lmfaooooo. Calm down. Like I said I can’t have it with the career that I’m currently pursuing nor can I have it when marriage comes. Like I said temporary.

it would be a good bussiness start up here in canada tho ,the ones i been to are busy as f*ck. i dont judge the people that go there atleast is better then clubs for halimos and faraxs .and its a good place for the geeljires to meet the like minded halimos .
Definitely Toronto is the place to start shisha lounge. It’s hella popular there and your business will thrive and definitely

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
gum mint, blue berry mint and mango mint
Gum mint is the only flavor that actually is the dopest of all, in my opinion, very smooth and fruity,
The other flavors such as double give me worst stomach upset ever.

Shisha is not addictive lmfaooooo. Calm down. Like I said I can’t have it with the career that I’m currently pursuing nor can I have it when marriage comes. Like I said temporary.
Listen to yourself, you are clearly in denial.Whether shisha is chemically addictive or not the lifestyle for you is.For the brief time you have been on this forum you have exposed your reliance on this drug to the extent that your poor hoyo must buy a pipe so you don't smoke in front of the community.She bought you a pipe because she knew that you are weak minded and easily influenced , like sheep you must be pushed towards a room to do your dirty buisness.Im assuming your father is not as active in your life as any self respecting man wouldn't allow his child to commit such disgraceful acts.Fix up , stop wasting money on hookah and spend that money to make more money so your family can succeed.

Also pay back your mother for that pipe and throw that shit away.Be a real women not a child.

Listen to yourself, you are clearly in denial.Whether shisha is chemically addictive or not the lifestyle for you is.For the brief time you have been on this forum you have exposed your reliance on this drug to the extent that your poor hoyo must buy a pipe so you don't smoke in front of the community.She bought you a pipe because she knew that you are weak minded and easily influenced , like sheep you must be pushed towards a room to do your dirty buisness.Im assuming your father is not as active in your life as any self respecting man wouldn't allow his child to commit such disgraceful acts.Fix up , stop wasting money on hookah and spend that money to make more money so your family can succeed.

Also pay back your mother for that pipe and throw that shit away.Be a real women not a child.
:ivers::damn::damedamn::browtf::mjkkk::whoa:
Dude that’s not nice

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bro I have good friend of mine who is my neighbor, his wife is young and she love hookah so much that she stays up all night and sleep untill noon while he he bust his ass at work and comes back home to only basic isku dhex karis on the table.

The guy had enough of it for the first few months, She swear to him she was quiting for good untill she switched it up to khat, He had to let he go before kids show up.

Last edited:
Bro I have good friend of mine who is my neighbor, his wife is young and she love hookah so much that she stays up all night and sleep untill noon while he he bust his ass at work and comes back home to only basic isku dhex karis on the table.

The guy had enough of it for the first few months, She was swear to him she was quiting for good untill she switched it up to khat, He had to let he go before kids show up.
Your mate sounds like a .Kulahaa she eats khat and smokes shisha.
:mjkkk:
In his house for months too
:ohlord:

Your intentions might be good but your approach is 100% wrong. These men on this forum and Daddy issues maxaa kala haya?:eek:

She was bragging about it a second ago
:ohlord:
Don't defend this idil , even you can't.
:stopit:
I do not defend this. I was surprised she said her parents buy her the pipe. But one thing I know is that your approach is completely wrong Boss. You think you’re giving her a reality dose whilst she is probably more aware of the harsh reality herself. She is not in denial. As she said it’s temporary. Encouragment is needed. All you did was make her feel bad, and that will probably revert her progress and she will only linger on what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.