What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I getting vibes that you are reer henny ? Toronto is filled with low key halimos LOL

Anyways you will get judged a lot and people will assume things :manny:
How’d ya guess my cityyyyyyyy. Definitely but it isn’t really lowkey if your family knows that’s what most people hide it from. I just keep it from other people.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hahaha aweee that’s good that your mom didn’t snitch and i don’t go to shisha lounges I do it at home. Everyone has a preference so obviously it makes sense to be with someone who’s a bit similar to you which in you case is a girl that’s doesnt do shisha
The dudes on this Forum have literally grilled shisha smokers. Never seen anything positive said about going to a shisha lounge. Its supposedly a major hang out spot for Somalis in certain cities.

Lolll don’t we all harm our selves one way or another wether is being stressed or depressed which can be mentally and physically harming to your body. But go on
What
:faysalwtf:
You are in denial.Stress and quasi depression is nothing compared to physically harming your body through excessive inhaling of smoke.Accept that you are burning your money and life.
:dabcasar:

my husband wouldn't
89uOorw.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Domestic abuse is a major problem!
:gucciwhat:
Put that knife down nacaalaa , in wincing already.

How’d ya guess my cityyyyyyyy. Definitely but it isn’t really lowkey if your family knows that’s what most people hide it from. I just keep it from other people.

Us reer Canada Somalis have this special connection, the tough times have brought us closer together :trumpsmirk:

You seem like a good person, but look after your lungs, anything that is harmful to your body is forbidden in Islam.

Take care abaayo

Hmmmm
The health effect of Shisha are not worth it. I don’t know if it’s addictive but if it is :ohdamn:
I’ve never met a Somali female who smokes shisha. :ohdamn:Are you not worried about judgment from the community? Or any side effects? That might lead to respiratory diseases?

Us reer Canada Somalis have this special connection, the tough times has brought us closer together :trumpsmirk:

You seem like a good person, but look after your lungs, anything that is harmful to your body is forbidden in Islam.Take care abaayo
Hahaha thanks abowe I’ll take care of my lungs real good.
Us reer Canada Somalis have this special connection, the tough times have brought us closer together :trumpsmirk:

You seem like a good person, but look after your lungs, anything that is harmful to your body is forbidden in Islam.

Take care abaayo
awe thanks nice to meet a reer Canadian. Don’t worry I’ll take care of my lungs. Take care aboowe

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Take care abaayo
I have held some cancer ridden lungs before. Straight filth uuf.Don't ever want to tarnish my lungs like that ever.

just curious that’s all. I personally do shisha from time to time but never at a lounge where it’s public. I like to be lowkey and my folks are aware. There’s just so much negativity around shisha especially with Somali girls doing it. But what are you honest opinions on it.
i never understood shisha .i liked going to the lounges to chill , eat on dates. it always the ladies who enjoy the hookah i find it funny when men smoke on shisha .does it even give ppl head rush or something ?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Hmmmm
The health effect of Shisha are not worth it. I don’t know if it’s addictive but if it is :ohdamn:
I’ve never met a Somali female who smokes shisha. :ohdamn:Are you not worried about judgment from the community? Or any side effects? That might lead to respiratory diseases?

you've never met girls who smokes shisha ?!:gladbron: I literally struggle to find a girl who doesn't

tbh I live in the worst neighbour hood

Domestic abuse is a major problem!
:gucciwhat:
Put that knife down nacaalaa , in wincing already.

what are you talking about ? that's just my steak knife

giphy.gif

Hmmmm
Like I said no one knows besides my family and a close friend so I have no judgement. No one knows I do it. Not gonna lie I’m not worried considering i know it’s temporary

you've never met girls who smokes shisha ?!:gladbron: I literally struggle to find a girl who doesn't

tbh I live in the worst neighbour hood

what are you talking about ? that's just my steak knife

giphy.gif
:mugshotman:
London....
I have heard of it however but have yet to witness or meet a shisha smoker

Like I said no one knows besides my family and a close friend so I have no judgement. No one knows I do it. Not gonna lie I’m not worried considering i know it’s temporary
Your family?:yacadiim:
What are they’re thoughts of this?
That’s good abaayo ppl in our community gossip and shun others

According to a classic poet and literary scholar Sir Mac - Minded males who smoke shisha are seargent bluffs IDK what that means really but It doesn't sound good.

As for females if you guys want to smoke flavors why don't you just get a 0% nicotine Vape?? Hookah is way worse than even cigs. If you get the 0% vape juice it's just water vaper you're inhaling. No tobacco like shisha . I'm pretty sure they make tobacco less hookah but the coals aren't good for you sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts