What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to yourself, you are clearly in denial.Whether shisha is chemically addictive or not the lifestyle for you is.For the brief time you have been on this forum you have exposed your reliance on this drug to the extent that your poor hoyo must buy a pipe so you don't smoke in front of the community.She bought you a pipe because she knew that you are weak minded and easily influenced , like sheep you must be pushed towards a room to do your dirty buisness.Im assuming your father is not as active in your life as any self respecting man wouldn't allow his child to commit such disgraceful acts.Fix up , stop wasting money on hookah and spend that money to make more money so your family can succeed.

Also pay back your mother for that pipe and throw that shit away.Be a real women not a child.
Lmfaooo I’m a university student and I also work and believe me I pay my mom with every check that hits me. The fact that I smoke shisha hit you this hard and deep to the point where your out here assuming things that you don’t know about me is quite halirious actually. Shisha here is common 1 and 2 many moms here allow their kids to smoke hookah maybe it’s not common where you’re but if you ever come to Toronto you’ll see and 3 this isn’t addictive nor do I smoke it 24/7 this is just a sometime thing. Me smoking shisha is temporary I have mentioned this to you before. But anyways I’m an adult and you don’t even know me man lolll so why did this hit you so hard?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You doing it privately and wanting to stop says enough. Why would you even continue? Lacaagtaada haa iska gasaarinin and stop immediately sis.

I personally think shisha is bullshit. It’s not only unhealthy, but imo smoking it also looks ratchet af. Don’t even get me started about those lounges. They need to be burned down.

Somali niggas diss every somali girl's little weakness and downfalls and critize them for it even when they are doing much worse things in real life.

On top of that when they come online, they have the audicty to complain about the same chicks they just disowned for going with the ajnabis.

In my city of Columbus all the girls that became bad apples are not product of Ajnabis, but the somali guys in their neighbours and community who take start giving these girls hookah and weed at such young age, It is not surprising some are cousins too.:dabcasar:

I grew up in columbus we didnt turn the girls like that, Columbus girls are a different breed but I gotta admit niggas were smoking with some of female relatives which was weird as f*ck to me

Lmfaooo I’m a university student and I also work and believe me I pay my mom with every check that hits me. The fact that I smoke shisha hit you this hard and deep to the point where your out here assuming things that you don’t know about me is quite halirious actually. Shisha here is common 1 and 2 many moms here allow their kids to smoke hookah maybe it’s not common where you’re but if you ever come to Toronto you’ll see and 3 this isn’t addictive nor do I smoke it 24/7 this is just a sometime thing. Me smoking shisha is temporary I have mentioned this to you before. But anyways I’m an adult and you don’t even know me man lolll so why did this hit you so hard?
dont pay him no mind .i hear he is a bitter aussie .

You doing it privately and wanting to stop says enough. Why would you even continue? Lacaagtaada haa iska gasaarinin and stop immediately sis.

I personally think shisha is bullshit. It’s not only unhealthy, but imo smoking it also looks ratchet af. Don’t even get me started about those lounges. They need to be burned down.
That’s the plan it’s temporary so not forever

just curious that’s all. I personally do shisha from time to time but never at a lounge where it’s public. I like to be lowkey and my folks are aware. There’s just so much negativity around shisha especially with Somali girls doing it. But what are you honest opinions on it.
I believe that shisha is a horrible thing to consume for both boys and girls.
I wouldn't want to marry a person who smokes shisha in fear of them having an earlier death, smoking while hiding during her pregnancy, and worst of all sleeping next to someone that smells slightly better than an ashtray.

I believe that shisha is a horrible thing to consume for both boys and girls.
I wouldn't want to marry a person who smokes shisha in fear of them having an earlier death, smoking while hiding during her pregnancy, and worst of all sleeping next to someone that smells slightly better than an ashtray.
Hahaha makes sense and the whole pregnancy thing is a bit extreme lol. But again your preference and I respect that

Hahaha makes sense and the whole pregnancy thing is a bit extreme lol. But again your preference and I respect that
:friendhug:Sorry if I came off as rude. We all have our preferences but I hope you change your one before it starts taking years off your life. I'm saying this from a caring perspective.

lol my one is locked and the only way to open it is to play Al Baqrah, Surah yasin and Surah Fatiha

:gucciwhat: :childplease: :drakewtf::draketf:

Masha'Allah
4dv8XFi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts