What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not great but whatever. It’s not as bad as alcoholism, which is rife among our xaliimos. But for niccas, shisha is a bit fruity. Pun intended. :holeup:

Your trash naaya
pi
Why do you smoke shisha ? I am aware that is is very common amongst the youth but what does it provide you with ? Stress relief perhaps ?

I agree though Somali girls are exceptional when it comes to hiding their past and habits.[/QUOTE
Shisha isn’t an every day thing for me. I wouldn’t say stress but it’s just something I like to do with friends on my spare time. It’s just entertaining you honestly wouldn’t know what I’m talking about unless you’ve tried it. But On the real note if I get into an actual relationship or even marriage I know for a fact I won’t be continuing it. It’s just something for youths to enjoy better then taking alcohol or drugs if you ask me.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I think its hot, I wonder what else they can smoke.
1524051524049.jpg

Why do you smoke shisha ? I am aware that is is very common amongst the youth but what does it provide you with ? Stress relief perhaps ?

I agree though Somali girls are exceptional when it comes to hiding their past and habits.
It’s just something I like doing. I know i won’t be continuing it any longer if I get into a relationship or marriage. It’s just something some of us youths enjoy. Better then drinking and drugs if you ask me

It’s not great but whatever. It’s not as bad as alcoholism, which is rife among our xaliimos. But for niccas, shisha is a bit fruity. Pun intended. :holeup:
That’s literally what I said. It’s not drugs or alcohol it’s not as bad and a lot of girls stop doing it once they get into marriage

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Hahah and that’s exactly why I don’t go to shisha lounges at all. I always smoke at home and tbh no one other then a close friend and of course my family knows. I like to keep it lowkey . I just wanted to know because I know there’s a lot of controversy when it comes to girls doing shisha. I wanted to know real response of what guys thought of it.

Keep it that way tbh these shisha cafes are filled with the worst sort of somalis :nahgirl:

Someone even told me that , loads of married guys go there to cheat or to find wifey no.2

Last edited:
Everyone wastes their money everyday. Doesn’t matter what they waste it on tbh. That’s your preference but no need to be dragging anyone here lol and shisha is really common within youths. Your xalimo crush could be inhaling shisha for all you know. We’re very good at hiding it
Don't insult me
:gucciwhat:
Shisha is a waste of complete money ! yet at the same time it's worse than smoking cigarettes.This means you are paying to harm yourself.

Keep it that way tbh these shisha cafes are filled with the worst sort of somalis :nahgirl:

Someone even told me that , loads of married guys go there to cheat or find wifey no.2
Girl I know lolll. I never go there ever I stepped foot in there once and never came back. The amount of stares i got from guys and the amount of abtiis that tried to holla at me was enough for me

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't smoke so I have always have been interested in being with a chick who doesn't smoke like me.literally never been interested in it.

The Arabs and sudanis in my area have invited multiple times but I don't see the point of it.

Fun fact during Ramadan two years ago a close friend of mine was caught going to a shisha lounge after tareweeh prayer by my mother . Took me 2 hours to convince my mother not to snitch on him. Do yourself a favor and don't go to a shisha lounge next to a masjid.

Don't insult me
:gucciwhat:
Shisha is a waste of complete money ! yet at the same time it's worse than smoking cigarettes.This means you are paying to harm yourself.
Lolll don’t we all harm our selves one way or another wether is being stressed or depressed which can be mentally and physically harming to your body. But go on

It’s just something I like doing. I know i won’t be continuing it any longer if I get into a relationship or marriage. It’s just something some of us youths enjoy. Better then drinking and drugs if you ask me

Why am I getting vibes that you are reer henny ? Toronto is filled with low key halimos LOL

Anyways you will get judged a lot and people will assume things :manny:

I don't smoke so I have always have been interested in being with a chick who doesn't smoke like me.literally never been interested in it.

The Arabs and sudanis in my area have invited multiple times but I don't see the point of it.

Fun fact during Ramadan two years ago a close friend of mine was caught going to a shisha lounge after tareweeh prayer by my mother . Took me 2 hours to convince my mother not to snitch on him. Do yourself a favor and don't go to a shisha lounge next to a masjid.
Hahaha aweee that’s good that your mom didn’t snitch and i don’t go to shisha lounges I do it at home. Everyone has a preference so obviously it makes sense to be with someone who’s a bit similar to you which in you case is a girl that’s doesnt do shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending