What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your family?:yacadiim:
What are they’re thoughts of this?
That’s good abaayo ppl in our community gossip and shun others
My mom was mad when she found out and I was ready to quit. But she came up to me and said she’ll buy me a pipe as long as I stay away from going to Somali shisha places and keeping it from everyone.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hate shisha by itself , it is the most pointless thing to do, blowing smoke by dragging qiiq hard into your lungs, and then you realize it is doesnt even get you high, WTF .Why am I sucking a pipe with fire on the top and water at the bottom.

I know alot of Somali girls who started out as a part time shisha heads, now they add spicy K2 or even Geedo in the falvor which make it super nice though.

No one I know smoke hookah hookah by it self even me , I gotta put some Spicy in it then it will Litt.

Last edited:
My mom was mad when she found out and I was ready to quit. But she came up to me and said she’ll buy me a pipe as long as I stay away from going to Somali shisha places and keeping it from everyone.
:damedamn:
Don’t you feel that if your mother buys you the pipe you'll never have the courage to quit? Does she not trust you?

According to a classic poet and literary scholar Sir Mac - Minded males who smoke shisha are seargent bluffs IDK what that means really but It doesn't sound good.

As for females if you guys want to smoke flavors why don't you just get a 0% nicotine Vape?? Hookah is way worse than even cigs. If you get the 0% vape juice it's just water vaper you're inhaling. No tobacco like shisha . I'm pretty sure they make tobacco less hookah but the coals aren't good for you sxb
Thanks for your concern but again this is temporary I’m not addicted or anything

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Not very highly tbh. If I ever found out a Somali girl I was interested in did shisha, I'd immediately loose all interest.

I'm a more conservative guy though, some dudes might not care so much. Just don't hide it from a guy you're interested in.

Not very highly tbh. If I ever found out a Somali girl I was interested in did shisha, I'd immediately loose all interest.

I'm a more conservative guy though, some dudes might not care so much. Just don't hide it from a guy you're interested in.
Obviously not

I hate shisha by itself , it is the most pointless thing to do, blowing smoke by dragging qiiq hard into your lungs, and then you realize it is doesnt even get you high, WTF .Why am I sucking a pipe with fire on the top and water at the bottom.

I know alot of Somali girls who started out as a part time shisha heads, now they add spicy K2 or even Geedo in the falvor which make it super nice though.

No one I know smoke hookah hookah by it self even me , I gotta put some Spicy in it then it will Litt.
That’s the point but again I’m not into drugs so it may not satisfy you and that’s alright lol.

whats a spicy k2?

How’d ya guess my cityyyyyyyy. Definitely but it isn’t really lowkey if your family knows that’s what most people hide it from. I just keep it from other people.
welcome my fellow hennylander :samwelcome: ,we are multiplying in a rapid pace on this forum.soon we will take over the title of the most populist from the reer third world u.k .

It is synthetic version of weed , mainly for horses and not humans consumption as it says on the box, they legally sell it at smoke shops and doesn't show up on drug tests.
i know what you talking about now.one if my co workers that smoked that shit had a seizure from it .i think is called something else here in canada.the companies we work for are zero drug and alcohol youd be tested for any accidents or near misses .

It's the fact that shisha lounges are known as the dating place , guys go there to meet girls or to just awkwardly stare at girls from a distance and for girls to dress like hoes and snap smoking a pipe.

This is why i couldn't get into shisha period. Its just constant staring from both sides. Gets kinda weird when you randomly look to your left and 4 xalimos turn their heads quick.

Naima what do i think of you being a shisha smoker. Nothing really as your not justifying it. Plus shisha is not known as gateway drug lool. But yh quit whilst you still ahead.

This is why i couldn't get into shisha period. Its just constant staring from both sides. Gets kinda weird when you randomly look to your left and 4 xalimos turn their heads quick.

Naima what do i think of you being a shisha smoker. Nothing really as your not justifying it. Plus shisha is not known as gateway drug lool. But yh quit whilst you still ahead.
It’s not a big deal to me I know it’s temporary and yeah shisha lounges are alsways a no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending