What do you guys think of girls that smoke shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious that’s all. I personally do shisha from time to time but never at a lounge where it’s public. I like to be lowkey and my folks are aware. There’s just so much negativity around shisha especially with Somali girls doing it. But what are you honest opinions on it.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's the fact that shisha lounges are known as the dating place , guys go there to meet girls or to just awkwardly stare at girls from a distance and for girls to dress like hoes and snap smoking a pipe.

If you genuinely like just smoking shisha then I suggest you book maybe a private lounge or something.

Also , I don't think it's wise to ask guys here what they think about girls doing this or that :tacky:

a lot of xalimo haters here

tenor.gif

It's the fact that shisha lounges are known as the dating place , guys go there to meet girls or to just awkwardly stare at girls from a distance and for girls to dress like hoes and snap smoking a pipe.

If you genuinely like just smoking shisha then I suggest you book maybe a private lounge or something.

Also , I don't think it's wise to ask guys here what they think about girls doing this or that :tacky:

Hahah and that’s exactly why I don’t go to shisha lounges at all. I always smoke at home and tbh no one other then a close friend and of course my family knows. I like to keep it lowkey . I just wanted to know because I know there’s a lot of controversy when it comes to girls doing shisha. I wanted to know real response of what guys thought of it.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Hahah and that’s exactly why I don’t go to shisha lounges at all. I always smoke at home and tbh no one other then a close friend and of course my family knows. I like to keep it lowkey . I just wanted to know because I know there’s a lot of controversy when it comes to girls doing shisha. I wanted to know real response of what guys thought of it.
People that Smoke Shisha at home are Dhagacas Influenced

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I am ignorant kow dheh, i never knew Somali girls smoked shisha that much :shookgabre: but i think it would have been better if they smoked at home:yacadiim:

Imagine literally burning your money
:gucciwhat:
How dumb can y'all be, shisha is a waste of your time.You just sit on your ass while you burn your lungs and money.
:susp:
A girl who smokes is definently not wife material.
:manny:

Imagine literally burning your money
:gucciwhat:
How dumb can y'all be, shisha is a waste of your time.You just sit on your ass while you burn your lungs and money.
:susp:
A girl who smokes is definently not wife material.
:manny:
Everyone wastes their money everyday. Doesn’t matter what they waste it on tbh. That’s your preference but no need to be dragging anyone here lol and shisha is really common within youths. Your xalimo crush could be inhaling shisha for all you know. We’re very good at hiding it

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Everyone wastes their money everyday. Doesn’t matter what they waste it on tbh. That’s your preference but no need to be dragging anyone here lol and shisha is really common within youths. Your xalimo crush could be inhaling shisha for all you know. We’re very good at hiding it
Your trash naaya

Why do you smoke shisha ? I am aware that is is very common amongst the youth but what does it provide you with ? Stress relief perhaps ?

I agree though Somali girls are exceptional when it comes to hiding their past and habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending