What do you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Don't you have to complete a bachelors to get into med school? :kodaksmiley:
Only in the U.S.
:mjcry:
In other countries the MD degree is equivalent to our Bachelor degrees and is called bachelor of medicine. This is why foreign doctors must go through rigorous testing in order to get into residencies in the U.S. Even if They're allowed in it'll be difficult to form their own private practices. Anyways long story short, my dad was about to send me to a foreign country so I could become a doctor at around 23 versus 26 but he made me stay in the US because we have the best med schools.

Top tier unis are worth it IMO. I wouldn't get to where I am if it wasnt for the reputation of the uni I attended

Yes, they are valuable. But I would say principally in terms of access of resources. I studied at 3 of the top 4 unis in the UK on the way to getting my doctorate, and I think although you get a comfortable life, extreme success is for those with the balls to go outside the career track. I also think we can only affirm our worth as a people by getting out of their system, which is failing and was not designed for us.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Tell me about it, why do we have to go through bachelors only for us to discard that info and start fresh in med school lmfaooo what a waste of thousands of dollars
Because the United States has the best medical schools in the world. From what I know there is still one straight med program from highschool in the U.S. it's in Virginia or something.

There's a reason why our doctor are held to the highest prestige globally and our degrees are recognized anywhere in the world.

Edit: It's a pity you find the undergraduate education to be a waste. The first two years of medical school have an extensive focus on biochemistry and anatomy. If you had a weak background in your undergrad you'll have difficulty doing your first board exam.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You have a hard path ahead. I salute you but I couldn't handle the responsibility. I like jobs with high upside and low hours. You can then juggle a positions
Don't bother giving her advice. She has to compete with students like me who have been working on their career paths since middle school. Somalis are retarded and think med school is a joke in the U.S. They say they want to do it and don't even know what They're getting into until they apply.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
You have a hard path ahead. I salute you but I couldn't handle the responsibility. I like jobs with high upside and low hours. You can then juggle a positions

High risk, high reward. I wouldn't be able to handle OB/GYN. Delivering stillborns or babies w hours to live would get to me.

What is your doctorate in? Do you see yourself becoming a professor iA?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Don't bother giving her advice. She has to compete with students like me who have been working on their career paths since middle school. Somalis are retarded and think med school is a joke in the U.S. They say they want to do it and don't even know what They're getting into until they apply.

I'm not even in the US nacas. Looks like your reading comprehension skills are lacking, you're not worthy of calling yourself my competition ya stupid :lolbron:

You cannot assume she hasn't done the work.

Natives, Somalis, other blacks, whites. Childish, violent, throwing cups full of shit and piss from their cell. And you don't carry weapons when dealing with them.
They are looking for minorities in the police force. If you are healthy and your vision is 20/40 plus , you are in. Your experience as a corrections officer would propel you to the top of the resume pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending