What do you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes it easier to troll a bit if u don't reveal ur personal info / clan and location

Isn't it an amazing fact of our people that degree subject and sub clan = qarxis. I never say anything I wouldn't say in real life, and I assume I am always being monitored so I am self censoring unqarxisable

Wow that's amazing. I'm a doctor, but of a social science. When they ask on the plane if there is a doctor I stay silent. I once got up then had to help the poor girl who had fainted.

Do you mean a nurse? Or more of a psychologist?
Good thing you helped that girl out

Jeesto

VIP
That's great. What do you want to do in the future. Please tell me you are going to go back home and start building with someone of those beautiful raw materials we've got.
My plan is to work and stay in the west for a few years to gain some experience before i move back and start my own firm. Africa's development is booming and they need all the architects and designers they can get, especially African ones:westbrookswag:

Oh okay, but thats fine too right? Or did you wish something more medical?
Its really never too late to go studying again in my opinion

Oh no, I'm very happy in my area. I'm just joking about how useless it is when someone is dying. What made you want to be a doctor. What is your family's history? Are you 1st gen?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I work for a big cpa firm in Minneapolis, it's my second year there and I hate everyone in the office.

My plan is to work and stay in the west for a few years to gain some experience before i move back and start my own firm. Africa's development is booming and they need all the architects and designers they can get, especially African ones:westbrookswag:

Boss move. Just make sure you don't leave it too long. People are making great money and they can't design for shit.

I work for a big cpa firm in Minneapolis, it's my second year there and I hate everyone in the office.

It's natural, but I will tell you after a few years you can come out to the gulf where I work and you can get a much better position in a better environment. If your interested in that.

NotMyL

VIP
It's natural, but I will tell you after a few years you can come out to the gulf where I work and you can get a much better position in a better environment. If your interested in that.
Sign me up!
I'm only giving myself 3 more years here, it's been paying off my student loan and helping me save down payment for mortgage. Once that's done it's see ya suckers

Oh no, I'm very happy in my area. I'm just joking about how useless it is when someone is dying. What made you want to be a doctor. What is your family's history? Are you 1st gen?

Yes 1st gen also the first whos studying of my family, and my mom has diabetes and other things ever since im little
I always went with her to the docter because she didnt know the language that well
And then i would see these poor kids on the tv without help etc
So I would say since im 6yo i want to be a docter to help those poor kids in africa

And even though i know its a long time studying and i will be broke for like the first 10 years, i have to do this :manny: :banderas:

What about you? Excuse my poor english btw

Yes 1st gen also the first whos studying of my family, and my mom has diabetes and other things ever since im little
I always went with her to the docter because she didnt know the language that well
And then i would see these poor kids on the tv without help etc
So I would say since im 6yo i want to be a docter to help those poor kids in africa

And even though i know its a long time studying and i will be broke for like the first 10 years, i have to do this :manny: :banderas:

What about you? Excuse my poor english btw

Mashallah that's a wonderful reason. I hope God blesses your studies. My grandfather was educated, the rest of my family are reer oogoo so I know what it is like to try to build a culture of learning. We all need to avoid the trap of individual work and achievement.

NotMyL

VIP
Avoid the mortgage. Get rich and buy outright. Tawwakul
That's gonna be hard, I'm doing this the halal way don't worry.

Btw how did you get a job in Qatar? What was the process like? I would love to relocate but I'm not much of a risk taker

I'm in university at the moment. My studies are too specific (nothing useless though) and I don't want to be identified. Just know I'm up to great things :fittytousand:
I'll give you a shout out in my near future if it's well deserved :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.