What do you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here, and I am curious to know how my people are and what they are doing. So tell me what do you do and where are you going? Professions or subject of study of qaadiro dreams, all are welcome.

I am a university graduate and I am currently working in my field. Also, I'm not gonna say which field because I might qarxis myself

Jeesto

VIP
Architecture student eh? You gearing up for that unemployed life I see.. :mybusiness:
Im finna scam those Africans and Somalis by designing mudhuts with modern twist and calling them FutureHuts. :damedamn:
Streets gotta eat
DSCF7896.JPG

Most here are khasaaro who live in their hooyos basements. The only profession they've is to talk qashin 24/7 on Sspot. :mybusiness:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's great. What do you want to do in the future. Please tell me you are going to go back home and start building with someone of those beautiful raw materials we've got.

Im planning to get accepted at medschool next year insha'allah

Wow that's amazing. I'm a doctor, but of a social science. When they ask on the plane if there is a doctor I stay silent. I once got up then had to help the poor girl who had fainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts