What do you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I am new here, and I am curious to know how my people are and what they are doing. So tell me what do you do and where are you going? Professions or subject of study of qaadiro dreams, all are welcome.
I don't believe in dreams without hardwork you can yearn for something but if you don't have steps in place to work towards those dreams they are useless. This is why I find many Somalis useless.

I am a student at a University with a 15% acceptance rate. It is top 50 in the country. I am in a STEM major and I do University led research under the guidance of a professor. I also volunteer- originally it was for my career pursuits but now it is for the Glory of God. I am really content with where I am.

That's gonna be hard, I'm doing this the halal way don't worry.

Btw how did you get a job in Qatar? What was the process like? I would love to relocate but I'm not much of a risk taker

Life is all about risk. Don't worry about it at all. When you leave you will say what was I doing? Trust me the halal way will be even better for you, and easier. Read Faust. There is no deal with the devil!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Architecture student eh? You gearing up for that unemployed life I see.. :mybusiness:
It's an unemployed life? At my Uni they are held to the same standard as engineers and they have to take the same courses as engineers. If architecture fails he could always switch to a soft engineering field depending on what his undergraduate focus was. It differs based off of University.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
During my time on hereI'vee mentioned my minority clan, my age and if i reveal my field of study then someone will find out who I am. :hillarybiz:
Yeah I thought so too but my clan breeds like rabbits and I've given enough false information that they're likely to find some of my nieces and cousins first before they find me lol. Plus most Somalis are too retarded to doxx.

I don't believe in dreams without hardwork you can yearn for something but if you don't have steps in place to work towards those dreams they are useless. This is why I find many Somalis useless.

I am a student at a University with a 15% acceptance rate. It is top 50 in the country. I am in a STEM major and I do University led research under the guidance of a professor. I also volunteer- originally it was for my career pursuits but now it is for the Glory of God. I am really content with where I am.

I am glad to hear you are successful and content, and that you are trying to give others an opportunity. Our lot are not so bad. I know enough to know we have enough to build something really great for ourselves if we want. As far as success goes you can hear now a critical mass of great success. So I am hoping for that cascade.

I'm in university at the moment. My studies are too specific (nothing useless though) and I don't want to be identified. Just know I'm up to great things :fittytousand:
I'll give you a shout out in my near future if it's well deserved :mjlaugh:

Nothing's really useless. Keep going and do something. Don't just sit around chatting about it.

I was assuming she lived in the states but anyways I'm just pulling her leg it's still quite the achievement.

I studied at the best in the world, and I think it's a distraction to get into league table bragging. I wish everyone was told the war starts after you leave uni and it's about hussle not following orders. Unless you just want to ride accreditations like some wasiir doon

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I studied at the best in the world, and I think it's a distraction to get into league table bragging. I wish everyone was told the war starts after you leave uni and it's about hussle not following orders. Unless you just want to ride accreditations like some wasiir doon
100% !
a partner in my firm right now is college dropout and he's making 10 mill year. He's white and privileged but it just shows you how little these Ivy League school matter.

It's an unemployed life? At my Uni they are held to the same standard as engineers and they have to take the same courses as engineers. If architecture fails he could always switch to a soft engineering field depending on what his undergraduate focus was. It differs based off of University.

Yes it depends on what his area of concentration was during his undergrad.

I was just kawaaling him tho since there is an attached stigma to those with civil engineering and architecture degrees that it leads to no Jobs :manny:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Top tier unis are worth it IMO. I wouldn't get to where I am if it wasnt for the reputation of the uni I attended

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

I think you mean a 15% rejection rate nacas, don't be shy just say it's a community college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts