What do you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RN in training and crossing over to the aviation industry after.
Iviation industry is most likely to be taken over by automation.
If you want add 2 years to your RN degree to become a Nurse Practitioner. You can prescribe meds and open your own clinic

It's also what results in slavery. It is no surprise that there is only on tribe in England. The Queen knows her ab tirso. The regular guys don't know dad. If you become individualized you get the illusion of success, but factual weakness. We need to hack their system for info and angles then bounce.
I see what you are saying. I am retiring back home near the coast and Canada is too cold when you are elderly.
Iviation industry is most likely to be taken over by automation.
If you want add 2 years to your RN degree to become a Nurse Practitioner. You can prescribe meds and open your own clinic
I am chasing my dream. I always saw myself as a captain.

Studying for a civil engineering degree.
Plans are to work in Canada for around a decade, work in the gulf for a couple of years, then back to Africa or Malaysia for the rest Inshallah.

Studying for a civil engineering degree.
Plans are to work in Canada for around a decade, work in the gulf for a couple of years, then back to Africa or Malaysia for the rest Inshallah.

Why malaysia? Never heard of somalis going there

I see what you are saying. I am retiring back home near the coast and Canada is too cold when you are elderly.

I am chasing my dream. I always saw myself as a captain.

You think we will reach retirement? I think the crisis is much closer sadly.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2309.jpg
I make memes. :denzelnigga:dank memes.

Why malaysia? Never heard of somalis going there
It's one of the best muslim countries to live in for many reasons. Somalis from all over are going there for either healthcare or education but now many are living there. Cheap, safe, good living standards, nice chill ppl, made islamic finance, fashion, tourism, food global etc...

It's one of the best muslim countries to live in for many reasons. Somalis from all over are going there for either healthcare or education but now many are living there. Cheap, safe, good living standards, nice chill ppl, made islamic finance, fashion, tourism, food global etc...

But what language do they speak there?

Physicists and Electrical Engineer.Some people might call me crazy but using this combination I want to begin SSA.The Somali Space Agency.Electrical Engineer will help me monopolize the somali electrical field, ill get millions :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending