What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why go from 5 star restaurant to a McDonald’s?
because I dont want to die of stress in my 50s. The amount of nagging and negativity somali women bring is just not worth it. White women have chill......end of the day people just want to live in peace

R.i.p dude, @Reiko will eventually turn you in to a literal Ashy Abdi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Razor

Once I’m dead, I don’t care what she does to my carcass. If she wants, she can ebalm me like Ramses and place me in a special shrine in our bedroom, it doesn’t bother me, what worries me is yaan yarradkeeda siiyaa? All her cousins on Somalispot are mini El-Chapos. Sxb, I need a solid advice. Maybe @Gambar ayaan weeydiistaa!!

Tukraq

VIP
I want a obident, loyal to a fault, extremely beautiful(10/10), extremely wealthy, high status(fame or clout), pious religious wife, that’s good at raising kids and can throw it down in the kitchen and bedroom. Is that to much to ask:cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want a obident, loyal to a fault, extremely beautiful(10/10), extremely wealthy, high status(fame or clout), pious religious wife, that’s good at raising kids and can throw it down in the kitchen and bedroom. Is that to much to ask:cosbyhmm:
Congratulations you just described a slave.

Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending