What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy that married to smelly reer badiye women just to brag on forums.

You couldn’t secure an educated, beautiful girl so you ran back to the badiye your family came from.

Cry me a river .
My next one is going to be from your tuulo. Ill make sure she uses deo as well. Why would i want a women like you anyways. Buuq iyo dhibatao. Minnihpoless women i will pass on .

Says the guy that married to smelly reer badiye women just to brag on forums.

You couldn’t secure an educated, beautiful girl so you ran back to the badiye your family came from.

Cry me a river .
Why do u cate what somalk men want. I thought you were taken. Mise you looking for another man because the first one couldnt handle you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My next one is going to be from your tuulo. Ill make sure she uses deo as well. Why would i want a women like you anyways. Buuq iyo dhibatao. Minnihpoless women i will pass on .
My tulo? My people are not known to live in Tulos. Secondly you don’t want a woman like me because we are out of your league. We don’t want a man who works at the meat factory and smells like raw meat either. You did us a favor by marrying back home.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

What do you guys really want? In life, that is.

Please this is not a bashing thread, So don't take it that way.
I don't think Somali men are a monolith. As such, it will be hard to determine the answer to the question.

An easier way to answer this question is to first compartmentalize Somali men in categories.

1. Religious.
Probably tied for most common. Probably wants to please Allah by living in accordance to the faith of Islam. As such, they'd probably hate on acts of perceived sin. Depending on how religious the individual, this can go from a spectrum of simply adhering to the 5 pillars of Islam, 6 pillars of Iman, and Ihsan to following the more detailed parts of the hadith.

Life in the outside world isn't as important. They work, for example, to be good fathers for children, not necessary for a desire for wealth, as that takes time away from one's deen.

2. Secular.
The non-religious fall into this category. They are the rarest, as religion plays a major role in more Somali's lives. They generally have an apathetic view on religion as a whole and either live hidden lives or outward lives as they end up at odds with their kin. They generally wish to live either an academic life, as their meditations probably brought them to this point in the first place or a politically motivated one. As a result, intellectualism is their preferred model.

3. Professional/Pragmatic.
Second rarest. Religion may or may not be a factor in their lives, but it's not the most important factor. They generally care more about being happy in this world. That means they desire to succeed in life, through monetary/power-oriented means.

Their religious and intellectual views are more private, and they find prolonged conversations on it annoying. They want resources.

4. Cultural.
Tied for most common. Although religion plays a major role, it's oriented to a cultural perspective. As such, their religious views are generally one-dimensional. They serve as traditionalist, wanting the classical Somali life: work, pray, marry, have a family. They're generally simple, but do not like people who are too outwardly "weird". As a result, a man who is really religious might end up impeding on the cultural atmosphere of this Somali man, and as such will secretly gain his disdain.

I personally fall in the Secular view, with a subset of Professional/Pragmatic.

Sambuus

Inactive
Shaqo la’an ba ku haysta , who tf cares what somali men wants? At the end of the day, they all will live with a oversized Xaalimo:gaasdrink:

Shaqo la’an ba ku haysta , who tf cares what somali men wants? At the end of the day, they all will live with a oversized Xaalimo:gaasdrink:

maxresdefault.jpg

What does Webster say about soul?
All I want is a good home and a wife
And a children and some food to feed them every night

Says the bottom khaniis. I karbaashed you and made you cry like I was a man, now you found out I was a woman, the first thing you say is this. You’re ..

Go free Ogadenia from slavery and leave FKD to real contenders

tenor.gif

dh1lo i own Majerteen in warder, still under me, despite fighting 100 million habashi, i finger MJ p000n and make their men lick it,

stop seeking guuus on forums and get a life

Gibiin-Udug

dh1lo i own Majerteen in warder, still under me, despite fighting 100 million habashi, i finger MJ p000n and make their men lick it,

stop seeking guuus on forums and get a life
You’re still being slaved by Habeshis. Nacala kugu yaal..

You’re still being slaved by Habeshis. Nacala kugu yaal..

so when it comes to sharing Mps and ministers Majerteen live there and deserve rights but to your tiny naag brain only we are enslaved but not the other 26 somali tribes including midget dabyacos and 1door, ciise etc?

nacala kugu yaal, go and get a husband, stop wasting time and insulting somali men everyday about how bad men are wehn you have not even married one, or are yuo so fugly you cannot get married as guys avoid you? maskiin,

unmarried naag pushing her mid 30s should not be here, get your tol to even get you married to a geeljire, you still have a chance, he might pop a kid or two out of you before you run out of eggs

get a life naya

Gibiin-Udug

so when it comes to sharing Mps and ministers Majerteen live there and deserve rights but to your tiny naag brain only we are enslaved but not the other 26 somali tribes including midget dabyacos and 1door, ciise etc?

nacala kugu yaal, go and get a husband, stop wasting time and insulting somali men everyday about how bad men are wehn you have not even married one, or are yuo so fugly you cannot get married as guys avoid you? maskiin,

unmarried naag pushing her mid 30s should not be here, get your tol to even get you married to a geeljire, you still have a chance, he might pop a kid or two out of you before you run out of eggs

get a life naya
Says the guy crying about what little ole me has said to him... you’re pathetic.

Don’t you have to work in your regular meat processing job? Cagdheer bila caqli.

Status
Not open for further replies.