What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was thinking calling them Libaxyada. Laba jilib oo ugu horey. Cali libax iyo Maxamed libax.
Sounds good

Thats good, on your advise once I become President of Somalia I will marry one girl from Kismayo, Hargeisa, and Puntland. That way I will foster unity of our country:fittytousand:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because she is from Awdal. She will be my brain and my thoughts. Ka waran @sophisticate . booska ma oogashaya
So you're calling your two wives dumb?

Interesting

giphy.gif

Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

What do you guys really want? In life, that is.

Please this is not a bashing thread, So don't take it that way.

1.Naag xijaab weyn xirata oo sida carpet ka cml ah kkkkkk
2.naag maya aan odhan oo haye bas leh oo inu Walid cml ula dhaqanta lol I really hate this last part because I would like to cuss my husband out sometimes of course behind close doors.He is not my darn parent.
Most of them don't know wth they want. They're clueless.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Eedo are you speakin from experience, your Starbucks addiction
can't be good for your figure:siilaanyolaugh:
How dare you sir?

I will have you know I add sugar free syrup and soy milk in my coffee.

:fittytousand:

So you're calling your two wives dumb?

Interesting

giphy.gif
Not dumb. Sophisticated is college educated. Those girls finished secondary. But have badiyo background which will be cruical in my children's upbringing. Sophie will educate them to the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.