What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How dare you sir?

I will have you know I add sugar free syrup and soy milk in my coffee.

:fittytousand:
st17u8L.jpg

1.Naag xijaab weyn xirata oo sida carpet ka cml ah kkkkkk
2.naag maya aan odhan oo haye bas leh oo inu Walid cml ula dhaqanta lol I really hate this last part because I would like to cuss my husband out sometimes of course behind close doors.He is not my darn parent.
Most of them don't know wth they want. They're clueless.
Aqli xuumida. Ma hijabka aya aflagadeynsa. Na iis ilali yaan afka ku qalocan. Dhaqan iyo diinlawe. Islam says for the wife to almost prostrate to her husband.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not dumb. Sophisticated is college educated. Those girls finished secondary. But have badiyo background which will be cruical in my children's upbringing. Sophie will educate them to the next level
Can I ask you something, don't get me wrong...

But since you mentioned they've reer badiyo background, do they wear deodorant? I mean they smell right?

No offence I know they're your wives, but I've a smell phobia.

You already have it.

State something you want not have boowe.
I thought you were a Somali man lover?

-I want her to have child bearing hips to give birth to plenty of my caruur
-Well mannered and chilled character
-High level of cleanliness
-Tidy (not some araajo quruxley)
-Knows how to cook (important life skill)
-On time
-High level of personal hygiene

But since you mentioned they've reer badiyo background, do they wear deodorant? I mean they smell right?

Ayeeyada miye so shiirta mise waxba kama soo uuraan. Wa same thing. Cadar. Janab aad uu farabadan. Almost 4 malinta. Plus reer somali dont use it and really need. That thing is a curse once you start u cant live without it

Aqli xuumida. Ma hijabka aya aflagadeynsa. Na iis ilali yaan afka ku qalocan. Dhaqan iyo diinlawe. Islam says for the wife to almost prostrate to her husband.
I simply stated what they want. The bigger her Somali style hijab the better when it comes to Somali men. No one is talking bad about modesty. We should all be modest. Cio

I simply stated what they want. The bigger her Somali style hijab the better when it comes to Somali men. No one is talking bad about modesty. We should all be modest. Cio
Stupid. Sida carpetka. Why descrobe since we all know what is hijab unless you were trying to undermine it. Foolxuumada baan qariinena.

No one in Somalia uses deo. Wll

Gibiin-Udug

Ayeeyada miye so shiirta mise waxba kama soo uuraan. Wa same thing. Cadar. Janab aad uu farabadan. Almost 4 malinta. Plus reer somali dont use it and really need. That thing is a curse once you start u cant live without it
Why are you bringing up my ayeeyo? Ofcourse she doesn't smell, she has specially made cadaars from Dubai,

So your wives smell like cadaars like old ladies? Is that what you get off too? :holeup:

Sorry for the questions, I was just curious.

Stupid. Sida carpetka. Why descrobe since we all know what is hijab unless you were trying to undermine it. Foolxuumada baan qariinena.

Yes- like carpet. Baax Somali tag soo arag. Their health is in jeopardy wearing all that fabric. Get real. Modesty shouldn't be suffocating.

Why are you bringing up my ayeeyo? Ofcourse she doesn't smell, she has specially made cadaars from Dubai,

So your wives smell like cadaars like old ladies? Is that what you get off too? :holeup:

Sorry for the questions, I was just curious.
Nah. Fahan. Your ayeeyo maba so shiirta because she has never used deo. Once you use deo your body is always going to amplify the odor. Caadars arw really cheap there. Qamar and others are like 2 dollars. Janab ma fahantay horta.

Yes- like carpet. Baax Somali tag soo arag. Their health is in jeopardy wearing all that fabric. Get real. Modesty shouldn't be suffocating.
Why try to sugarcoat at first. Hadalka aadkeyso. They have no issue with it. They are fearing Allah and will always do so. Oorad oo iis qaawiye sida danyeerka.

Gibiin-Udug

Nah. Fahan. Your ayeeyo maba so shiirta because she has never used deo. Once you use deo your body is always going to amplify the odor. Caadars arw really cheap there. Qamar and others are like 2 dollars. Janab ma fahantay horta.
Maya mafahanmiin. Cadaars are strong and they give me headache Dee.

Gibiin-Udug

@Suldaanka and @Reiko both of you sound like saqajaans. Talking about not stinking while forgetting geedka kilkisha more important than cadar iyo balaayo. You need both.

:susp:
What? I'm offended, why do I sound like saqajaan.

I was just asking if his reer badiyo wives have body odor. He brought up cadaars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts