What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy crying about what little ole me has said to him... you’re pathetic.

Don’t you have to work in your regular meat processing job? Cagdheer bila caqli.

half bantu half Tanzanian low IQ majerteen, if your so caqli wh do you have 1door taken one city after another year after year and habar gidir taking half of kalkaciyo and burning it to the ground several times a year? go and free your self, when did 1door last invade your land? 2 years ago yet your so slent, nayao,. you will always sit behind me in jubaland and ddsi,

if you need guuuus let me know, they dont call us caghdeer for no reaosn, i know Mj guuus is too small and short for you sicne they are midgets, stop sniffing around for guuus, stop beating around the bush i know you want me, but i am not interested, i prefer a tall light skin queen cagheer ah, not a black short ass midget and we know harti females are famous for going around, so no thanks,

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
half bantu half Tanzanian low IQ majerteen, if your so caqli wh do you have 1door taken one city after another year after year and habar gidir taking half of kalkaciyo and burning it to the ground several times a year? go and free your self, when did 1door last invade your land? 2 years ago yet your so slent, nayao,. you will always sit behind me in jubaland and ddsi,

if you need guuuus let me know, they dont call us caghdeer for no reaosn, i know Mj guuus is too small and short for you sicne they are midgets, stop sniffing around for guuus, stop beating around the bush i know you want me, but i am not interested, i prefer a tall light skin queen cagheer ah, not a black short ass midget and we know harti females are famous for going around, so no thanks,

Loooooool @ low IQ that’s rich coming from caqli dameer caghdheer...
Sorry I don’t mate with half brained, caghdheer...

I can’t imagine being you in real life, you sensitive sour . Stop crying to me like I’ve stole your man.

Enslaved donkey. I know you’re used to being treated like a baboon in a cage. You Oromo inbred . Go save your cousins who are being used and abused bila condom by habeshis.

Who lied to you nayaa? Who said you were a man! You’re a from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts