What do Somali men really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
8057.jpg

Having fun and living the best life i can have.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What’s important to me

-girl with good personality her looks might fade with time but the personality never changes

-has her own goals I don’t want her to hinder herself from doing the things she loves

- No polygamy , A girl who doesn’t want to share her husband I believe the love is gonna be more stronger and real when the 2 of you are ride or die together besides I rather pamper one wife with Chanel,Dior and Gucci stuff than do so with multiple wives

- honesty Speaks for itself no lies no secrets

-she likes to cook if she can’t I’d be willing to teach

This is what what I went by before I got married I was looking for a partner to share a life with not some house slave

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Make me want to leave the house for her. Very rare.

@Reiko it good that you are trying to understand men. Very few women do

Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

What do you guys really want? In life, that is.

Please this is not a bashing thread, So don't take it that way.
Somali men want a Puerto rican woman lolol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somali men want a thick slim woman that is pious and that will raise their sons in proper manner. She should also know how to cook and care for the household while he brings in the lacaag.

Is that so much to ask for?

What’s important to me

-girl with good personality her looks might fade with time but the personality never changes

-has her own goals I don’t want her to hinder herself from doing the things she loves

- No polygamy , A girl who doesn’t want to share her husband I believe the love is gonna be more stronger and real when the 2 of you are ride or die together besides I rather pamper one wife with Chanel,Dior and Gucci stuff than do so with multiple wives

- honesty Speaks for itself no lies no secrets

-she likes to cook if she can’t I’d be willing to teach

This is what what I went by before I got married I was looking for a partner to share a life with not some house slave
Well said!

Naag nafta u roon
Naag jeebka u roon
Naag ilmaha u roon
Naag oo tolka u roon

Oh and she has to be a formidable warshad.

That's all we men are asking for.

Ive spent a portion of my presence on this forum dissecting and telling the truth about Somali men. I've also made it my mission to expose the truth about them.

Since me and @Knowles have both decided to put the sword down and try to help our Somali brothers.

What do you guys really want? In life, that is.

Please this is not a bashing thread, So don't take it that way.

instead of babaling around forums go and get married and tend to your husband, a female should not be wasting time on fadhi kudirir its a waste of her youth and beauty,

instead of babaling around forums go and get married and tend to your husband, a female should not be wasting time on fadhi kudirir its a waste of her youth and beauty,
Aee u sure she is a women and not man. Imagine your wife on a fourm waste this much time. Naaya aabha qaabo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Says the bottom khaniis. I karbaashed you and made you cry like I was a man, now you found out I was a woman, the first thing you say is this. You’re ..

Go free Ogadenia from slavery and leave FKD to real contenders

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aee u sure she is a women and not man. Imagine your wife on a fourm waste this much time. Naaya aabha qaabo
Says the guy that married to smelly reer badiye women just to brag on forums.

You couldn’t secure an educated, beautiful girl so you ran back to the badiye your family came from.

Cry me a river .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts