What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
I can back up my claim if you wish.

Besides power plays done by the rich and powerful, and men who rape because rape culture is prevalent to their nation, the majority of rape and sexual assaults can be chalked up by two groups of men:

1. Psychological deviants. I.E. psychopaths, sociopaths, etc. These guys have absolutely no moral compass and do what they want, when they want. The only solution is to lock them up cause they can't fit in society. Either that, or find the gene that causes these people and wipe it out of existence.

2. Ugly, angry and frustrated men. These are men who learned from a young age that women will not find them attractive. I.E. incels. Some of these men, will eventually be frustrated enough to act out on their urges that are never fulfilled. Do women owe them anything? f*ck no. Will they still be frustrated? Yup.

So my 3 solutions.

Before I get into these, lets address the top 2 beforehand. Power plays and people from deviant cultures.

For power plays, the government is the only real solution. Pure transparency and strict consequences on actions are the only way these will even begin to stop.

Deviant (rape) cultured individuals. Simple. Make it so that their child are re-educated. Some cultures are superior than others. That's a plain old fact, based on their moral teachings and results. As for the adult males, the solution is the solution above with power plays.

Now for my 3 solutions from my previous post.

1. Legalized prostitution. This will clearly remove the frustration element. As a result, logically speaking, there'd be no need to risk going to jail for sex, when a legal alternative is available.

2. Sexbots being legalized. Same as prostitution but with customization to mimic real human compassion. Another thing incels presumably desire but can't have cause they're too ugly.

3. Wiping them off the gene pool. Sucks for them, but it will technically solve the problem in one generation. Ethical method: sterilization.

Hope this provides a clearer explanation on my point of view. And I did say in my last one that it was fucked up.

And my reply to this essay is:

Prostitution and sexbots will never become legalised. Even the non Muslims see how corrupted and immoral that is.

And wiping certain individuals off of the face of earth is also illegal. It will become manslaughter and that, too, will never become legal.

Your way of thinking is wrong. You can’t right wrong with wrong. absolutely illogical and immoral.

The hypocrisy element is real, I'll give you that. I can argue why men sleeping around and women sleeping around is pretty different, but in principle you're correct.

As for men following and respecting the rules, that's just plain civility. It doesn't really have anything to do with the topic. I believe men and women should follow the law to the letter and live civilized lives.

Societal rules such as modesty and chastity which is encouraged for both men and women, but only enforced on women via shaming and rejection.

Nigga f*ck your ty of an ayeeyo!

Alhamdulliah as Somalis we have become alot more practising, but guntiino and no hijab was the order of the day especially those that lived in the meey.

I assure you, you're great grandma wasn't wearing the islamically correct hijab as a young woman. History books and even elder family members will confirm this.

Last edited:
Alhamdulliah as Somalis we have become alot more practising, but guntiino and no hijab was the order of the day especially those that lived in the meey.

I assure you, you're great grandma wasn't wearing the islamically correct hijab as a young woman. History books and even what elder family member confirm this.

Essentially you are saying f*ck to your own female ancestors.

Yeah? Part of my family also used to parttake in islamically very questionable practices, but you don't see me out here defending graveworship because it offends my ancestors.

People can do what they want, but the m-my ancestors argument triggers me to no end

Yeah? Part of my family also used to parttake in islamically very questionable practices, but you don't see me out here defending graveworship because it offends my ancestors.

People can do what they want, but the m-my ancestors argument triggers me to no end

Essentially you are saying f*ck to your own female ancestors. If her granny was a ty in your eyes then so are all your great grannies.

I would never argue that these women were immodest, as their actions were very modest. They were regular mothers, wives, daughters ect. Life in the meey was very hard and people couldn't read or write.

They were merely ignorant of Islamic requirements of female hijab due to culture and people not having access to Islamic knowledge especially people in the meey.

I'm not defending it btw.

Essentially you are saying f*ck to your own female ancestors. If her granny was a ty in your eyes then so are all your great grannies.

I would never argue that these women were immodest, as their actions were very modest. They were regular mothers, wives, daughters ect. Life in the meey was very hard and people couldn't read or write.

They were merely ignorant of Islamic requirements of female hijab due to culture and people not having access to Islamic knowledge especially people in the meey.

I'm not defending it btw.

I re-iterate, f*ck her ty ass butt-naked bushlady of an ayeeyo.

Stop talking shit about my ayeeyo, you rude cow wtf

No, but seriously, I'm well aware of how women used to dress back in the 70's and 80's.

You say you're not defending it, but there's this weird phenomenon of practicing Somali hijabis taking offense at men defending and calling for the hijab. You'll never catch Somali girls calling for hijabs and modesty, but as soon as a male does all the hijabis come out of the woodwork

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
As someone who has been harassed and groped by both Muslim and non-Muslim men when I used to wear hijab and when I didn’t, I think it’s a load of bs when Muslim men tell you that all you need to do is cover up to stop all of that.

All it boils down to is men feeling a sense of entitlement towards your body.
^factz
I use to live in the UAE and fully clothed niqabi women would still cat called at by random men. Literally in full black abayas and niqabs.

^factz
I use to live in the UAE and fully clothed niqabi women would still cat called at by random men. Literally in full black abayas and niqabs.

:dead:

My auntie is a niqaabi and lives in the UAE. I lost her in a semi-busy street once and just went back to her house because I couldn't recognise or find her

Imagine then having the balls to catcall and grope women. No matter how much the odds favour me, the chance of slapping your is still too big

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
As someone who has been harassed and groped by both Muslim and non-Muslim men when I used to wear hijab and when I didn’t, I think it’s a load of bs when Muslim men tell you that all you need to do is cover up to stop all of that.

All it boils down to is men feeling a sense of entitlement towards your body.
no ones claiming that. my claim is that modesty shows how much one respects themselves and their families. you thing your father will be okay with his daughter dressing like the girls in his fantasy lol all jokes aside. men are just as bad as women. they wear gold chains, silk, braid their hair like females, and wear tighter jeans than some women. men are way worse to be blunt nowadays

Reer-Bari

I assure you, you're great grandma wasn't wearing the islamically correct hijab as a young woman. History books and even elder family members will confirm this.
thats a lie. not all somali women were like that. some always covered up.

Reer-Bari

a guy was insulting Ayaan and i asked him if he read her books before judging her.. i'm sure that is not promoting her books.

I'm not convinced with many things in islam that's why i'm asking and discussing here but if that will label me as an atheist so be it. probably i will become atheist in the future because most of muslims are very sensitive and they can't handle a genuine discussion without screaming " why your posts are anti-islam or why you are islamophobe??" more of these nonsense are not encouraging any constructive discussion.
that guy was me and i never insulted her i just told the truth about her occupation. and yes you were promoting her please girl i got receipts. take a look below. im petty like that
Screenshot_2019-03-02 Somalispot historians was Araweelo real .png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Seriously what the actual hell is up with this thread?

Modesty this modestly that, it's a Fact that in Islam women and men have to cover up. Women have to cover up from there head to there upper foot and men have to cover up from the chest to the kneecap.

No exception, not following this basic rule in Islam is a sin.

Second, what is also with the Propaganda with nomads? Somali Nomad did cover up. Women wore the hijab and covered up to the upper foot and men covered up from either the head (turban) to the kneecap or covered up from the chest to the kneecap. Men and Women where literate in Arabic due to Quran teachings from the local Shieks but most did not understand Arabic. Only certain people such as city or town folks could read Arabic and understand it properly.

I know this information becuase my Father's family where nomadic in tell the mid 1930's when they moved to French Somaliland and settled in Djibouti.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
that guy was me and i never insulted her i just told the truth about her occupation. and yes you were promoting her please girl i got receipts. take a look below. im petty like that
View attachment 67193

So you are calling someone a liar because you disagree with her.. isn't that an insult ....

oh bro your opinions are not truth it's just personal opinions.

Caraweelo

As for a more serious answer, I guess you can blame 3rd wave feminism. The doctrine follows that people should do what they want so long as they don't harm others. This involves premarital sex, dressing however you wish, being as profane as you want, and doing whatever you want in the sack.

I only have 2 issues with the view, none of which has to do with their lifestyle.

1. If other women don't agree, that doesn't mean they're oppressed.
2. You cannot expect a person to respect you for living like a creature that's less than an animal.

so you are against women having rights and having autonomy over their own bodies?

if women grow up in a society where they are oppressed they will start to normalize oppression and see it as their choice and freedom. for example, some slaves normalize being slaves and they fought against people who wanted to liberate them.

Caraweelo

This is so false men are held accountable for rape I've never seen someone apologize for a rapist I've seen many of your posts you seem very naive and think your view point is the only right one in the world.

are you for real?

a somali girl was raped and video recorded by the rapists and these men walk away free. which city exactly men are held accountable for rape...

Caraweelo

If Muslim men follow the teachings of the Quran, all women will be safe from rape or any other sexual abuse

let's be honest here muslim men will never fully follow religion. women will not wait for something impossible that's why we need strict laws to punish rapists.

Status
Not open for further replies.