What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
It all depends on what you value. If you are a Muslim, then you should live up to those standards. If you are not, then at least have the wisdom to understand peoples motivations behind certain behaviors.

Not necessary.. women are attracted to different types of men and some women can see an ugly shirtless man as attractive.

Then do you value people based on their religions???
I think humanity is bigger than all religions. I will treat everyone nicely no matter what religion they believe in or whatever gender, race and country they come from.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
so there is no actual book about the rules of modesty.... ok

Saying modesty related to clothes is like saying evil related to clothing. modesty, evil and goodness are intangible things in our character it is inside ourselves not in clothes. a fully covered woman can pretend to be modest while she isn't from inside. clothes are just fabric we bought from the market and wearing more cloth or less can not determin if you are a modest person or not. Modesty can appear in our words and actions.

Its both, character and dress.

A man can't be modest walking around wearing no clothes.

halwa

✨🌙
expected move when you can't answer me, you accusing me of being dyslexic or lacks mental capacity.

You are limited thinker (this is not an insult but an observation) you are programmed to think in certain way (because of many factors that influence you) and you can't challenge yourself to think beyond your limit.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend sister. :):2tjlv3e:

See, I am not standing here and telling you to cover yourself up and wear a scarf, etc. I’m respecting you and your wishes/beliefs.

So I expect the same thing from you, to respect my belief and rights. You are accusing me of being a limited here and that I am programmed to think in a certain way because certain factors are influencing me, well, that is true. All that you have mentioned is true.

And the reason for this being is that I am Muslim. And as a Muslimah, I am expect to think and act in a certain way. My religion tells me what I can say and cant say because if I don’t adhere by that limit, I will end up chatting nonsense and breaking the islmaic rules. And I can’t do that. I will only speak the truth.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
And I want to know why you personally think modesty has relation to clothing, removing religion from the picture.
Our ancestors did not cover up, were they immodest women?
View attachment 67175
View attachment 67176
that doesnt prove nothing. why is everyone conflating modesty with rape. modesty was not set up to just avoid rape. modesty is respect. you think im going to get any respect walking with my zipper down and half my junk sticking out (sorry for the graphics). i dont even know how people are arguing against modesty. its a choise women make. 2019 is the year women get judged for covering up. walahi sad

that doesnt prove nothing. why is everyone conflating modesty with rape. modesty was not set up to just avoid rape. modesty is respect. you think im going to get any respect walking with my zipper down and half my junk sticking out (sorry for the graphics). i dont even know how people are arguing against modesty. its a choise women make. 2019 is the year women get judged for covering up. walahi sad
I didn’t mention rape nigga WTF
I support women wearing whatever they want including burka

Caraweelo

are you an athiest by the way because everything you post is always anti islam. you were recently promoting the book of one ayaan hirsi

a guy was insulting Ayaan and i asked him if he read her books before judging her.. i'm sure that is not promoting her books.

I'm not convinced with many things in islam that's why i'm asking and discussing here but if that will label me as an atheist so be it. probably i will become atheist in the future because most of muslims are very sensitive and they can't handle a genuine discussion without screaming " why your posts are anti-islam or why you are islamophobe??" more of these nonsense are not encouraging any constructive discussion.

Last edited:
Not necessary.. women are attracted to different types of men and some women can see an ugly shirtless man as attractive.
Those women are what we call, perverts.
Then do you value people based on their religions???
I think humanity is bigger than all religions. I will treat everyone nicely no matter what religion they believe in or whatever gender, race and country they come from.
That's what you value, and I respect that. Understand that treating everyone nicely also entails not to step on others values, and at least understand the motivations behind the behaviors you don't practice.
You seem very young, how old are you?:reallymaury:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Modest is the way your carry yourself, you don’t have to cover your hair and beauty.

Caraweelo

Its both, character and dress.

A man can't be modest walking around wearing no clothes.

many people before 100 or 200 years ago did not wear much clothes does that mean they were immodest people?? Definition of the modest is not the same as it was centuries ago.

Caraweelo

Those women are what we call, perverts.

That's what you value, and I respect that. Understand that treating everyone nicely also entails not to step on others values, and at least understand the motivations behind the behaviors you don't practice.
You seem very young, how old are you?:reallymaury:

Women have different tastes in men and that isn't perverts.

I will respect everyone's values and ideas as long as they do not limit or force their views on me.

I will enter 30 years old in few years.

@CaliSomali Why did you qashin me? It's true women that dress provocatively are more likely to be harassed.
Muslim women in Muslim nations, covered from head to toe, face high levels of sexual harassment, rape, and domestic violence.

And if a man can’t help himself towards me or any other woman just because we’re wearing jeans and showing our hair, than that’s his problem and not ours.

I hate when people blame harassment/assault on women for just existing in the bodies that God gave us. We are not objects but human beings with the right to dress however we want.

Muslim women in Muslim nations, covered from head to toe, face high levels of sexual harassment, rape, and domestic violence.

And if a man can’t help himself towards me or any other woman just because we’re wearing jeans and showing our hair, than that’s his problem and not ours.

I hate when people blame harassment/assault on women for just existing in the bodies that God gave us. We are not objects but human beings with the right to dress however we want.
I don't really care how a woman dresses as long as she's not showing the goods. Islamically you are meant to dress modestly anyway. Kafirs can do what they want because they will burn in hell on their own volition. We all live under the same laws. As for rape! no one has a cure for it but raising awareness against it would be a good start, however it still occurs in even the most remote of villages all around the world.

I personally think rapists should be chemically castrated but i hate women who blame rape on any one topic or act as if there is a permanent solution to it. We can't go in the rapist's head and prevent them from raping since they are grown humans and make their own choices. We can only punish them and hope others learn from their mistakes.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Influence of social media and the women of hell flaunting their private parts vulnerable muslim girls will follow. Not to mention shaytaan down our necks 24/7 all these will turn you to rebel from a young age.

Caraweelo

See, I am not standing here and telling you to cover yourself up and wear a scarf, etc. I’m respecting you and your wishes/beliefs.

So I expect the same thing from you, to respect my belief and rights. You are accusing me of being a limited here and that I am programmed to think in a certain way because certain factors are influencing me, well, that is true. All that you have mentioned is true.

And the reason for this being is that I am Muslim. And as a Muslimah, I am expect to think and act in a certain way. My religion tells me what I can say and cant say because if I don’t adhere by that limit, I will end up chatting nonsense and breaking the islmaic rules. And I can’t do that. I will only speak the truth.

exactly... you are thinking in certain ways because you use your religion islam as your standard of how you live and think and I respect you for sticking with your religion (even so I disagree with many things in islam). Also your religion definition about modesty is totally different than the definition of modesty in other societies. I'm happy we clear this up. :2tjlv3e:

I don't really care how a woman dresses as long as she's not showing the goods. Islamically you are meant to dress modestly anyway. Kafirs can do what they want because they will burn in hell on their own volition. We all live under the same laws. As for rape! no one has a cure for it but raising awareness against it would be a good start, however it still occurs in even the most remote of villages all around the world.

I personally think rapists should be chemically castrated but i hate women who blame rape on any one topic or act as if there is a permanent solution to it. We can't go in the rapist's head and prevent them from raping since they are grown humans and make their own choices. We can only punish them and hope others learn from their mistakes.
I understand it’s a religious requirement sxb, but what I don’t get is how hung up men are over a personal choice of a woman surrounding her own body when men are out there raping, cheating, and abusing women on the regular.

It seems like Muslim men are selective with their religious outrage. Maybe they should focus on their broken homes, poor neighborhoods, and shithole countries before they tell me to put a hijab on. That seems like something the Muslim world needs to deal with more urgently if you ask me.

Influence of social media and the women of hell flaunting their private parts vulnerable muslim girls will follow. Not to mention shaytaan down our necks 24/7 all these will turn you to rebel from a young age.
Ignore them many will go to hell form this generation. What's worse are muslim women that become kafir. They will rot in hell for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending