What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Muslim women in Muslim nations, covered from head to toe, face high levels of sexual harassment, rape, and domestic violence.

And if a man can’t help himself towards me or any other woman just because we’re wearing jeans and showing our hair, than that’s his problem and not ours.

I hate when people blame harassment/assault on women for just existing in the bodies that God gave us. We are not objects but human beings with the right to dress however we want.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I wish everyone understand this. :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

psyche

To each their own
I understand it’s a religious requirement sxb, but what I don’t get is how hung up men are over a personal choice of a woman surrounding her own body when men are out there raping, cheating, and abusing women on the regular.

It seems like Muslim men are selective with their religious outrage. Maybe they should focus on their broken homes, poor neighborhoods, and shithole countries before they tell me to put a hijab on. That seems like something the Muslim world needs to deal with more urgently if you ask me.

You bring up an excellent point there. I have also noticed the absolute lack of criticism for Muslim men who don't cover properly. Why is it that as men we will feel the need to talk bad about females who don't cover properly when we are just as bad as them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm cool with it to be honest. f*ck hoes when you're young and make money by taking chances. Then settle down with the woman you'll adore forever and have a stable but solid career. I personally love the new system.

halwa

✨🌙
exactly... you are thinking in certain ways because you use your religion islam as your standard of how you live and think and I respect you for sticking with your religion (even so I disagree with many things in islam). Also your religion definition about modesty is totally different than the definition of modesty in other societies. I'm happy we clear this up. :2tjlv3e:

Sure it is. My religion’s definitions of modesty is different to the society’s definition of modesty.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I wish everyone understand this. :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:
As someone who has been harassed and groped by both Muslim and non-Muslim men when I used to wear hijab and when I didn’t, I think it’s a load of bs when Muslim men tell you that all you need to do is cover up to stop all of that.

All it boils down to is men feeling a sense of entitlement towards your body.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As for a more serious answer, I guess you can blame 3rd wave feminism. The doctrine follows that people should do what they want so long as they don't harm others. This involves premarital sex, dressing however you wish, being as profane as you want, and doing whatever you want in the sack.

I only have 2 issues with the view, none of which has to do with their lifestyle.

1. If other women don't agree, that doesn't mean they're oppressed.
2. You cannot expect a person to respect you for living like a creature that's less than an animal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As someone who has been harassed and groped by both Muslim and non-Muslim men when I used to wear hijab and when I didn’t, I think it’s a load of bs when Muslim men tell you that all you need to do is cover up to stop all of that.

Sorry you've been through that. That's fucked up.

As for a more serious answer, I guess you can blame 3rd wave feminism. The doctrine follows that people should do what they want so long as they don't harm others. This involves premarital sex, dressing however you wish, being as profane as you want, and doing whatever you want in the sack.

I only have 2 issues with the view, none of which has to do with their lifestyle.

1. If other women don't agree, that doesn't mean they're oppressed.
2. You cannot expect a person to respect you for living like a creature that's less than an animal.

Men should focus on respecting and following the rules themselves tbh.

They have a hard time respecting women who sleep around, despite the fact that they engage in that behaviour themselves. Its mind boggling.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Men should focus on respecting and following the rules themselves tbh.

They have a hard time respecting women who sleep around, despite the fact that they engage in that behaviour themselves. Its mind boggling.
The hypocrisy element is real, I'll give you that. I can argue why men sleeping around and women sleeping around is pretty different, but in principle you're correct.

As for men following and respecting the rules, that's just plain civility. It doesn't really have anything to do with the topic. I believe men and women should follow the law to the letter and live civilized lives.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia

That's why the problem of rape and abusing women and children will never end because in many societies men are seen as hopeless who can't control their urges like animals and excuses of rape are put on women. Men must held accountable for their actions and strict rules must be applied to punish rapists and abusers, only then men will think twice before attacking any woman or child.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's why the problem of rape and abusing women and children will never end because in many societies men are seen as hopeless who can't control their urges like animals and excuses of rape are put on women. Men must held accountable for their actions and strict rules must be applied to punish rapists and abusers, only then men will think twice before attacking any woman or child.
As fucked up as it sounds, there are only 3 real solutions I can see.

1. Prostitution is legalized.
2. Sexbots are legalized.
3. Ugly men are literally wiped off the gene pool.

This is so false men are held accountable for rape I've never seen someone apologize for a rapist I've seen many of your posts you seem very naive and think your view point is the only right one in the world.

What the relationship between modesty and a piece of cloth? probably those english women were feeling cold or following whatever famous fashion trend back then.

Somali, Iranian and saudi women are fully covered... does that make them better and safer.... No because somali women are still get raped.

modesty and goodness are not something that can be represent by wearing extra cloth but it is in our personality that we grow up with it.

Sheikh @government bin Darod al Yamani. Akhi, mada hadath? The absolute state of Somalis. It seems you are among the last real niggas breathing.

Hijab is a piece of cloth she says! And that name. Are you trying to be a meme?

Nah, there's plenty of real ones out here actually

Last edited:
Don't change the topic just give me examples of modest clothes for men since you are the one claiming modesty to be related to clothes?

you are insulting our somali grandmothers because they don't wear based on your standard...apply whatever religious standard you have on yourself but you can't disrespect other somali women.

Nigga f*ck your ty of an ayeeyo!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You sound really dumb, but maybe that’s because you are dumb.
I can back up my claim if you wish.

Besides power plays done by the rich and powerful, and men who rape because rape culture is prevalent to their nation, the majority of rape and sexual assaults can be chalked up by two groups of men:

1. Psychological deviants. I.E. psychopaths, sociopaths, etc. These guys have absolutely no moral compass and do what they want, when they want. The only solution is to lock them up cause they can't fit in society. Either that, or find the gene that causes these people and wipe it out of existence.

2. Ugly, angry and frustrated men. These are men who learned from a young age that women will not find them attractive. I.E. incels. Some of these men, will eventually be frustrated enough to act out on their urges that are never fulfilled. Do women owe them anything? f*ck no. Will they still be frustrated? Yup.

So my 3 solutions.

Before I get into these, lets address the top 2 beforehand. Power plays and people from deviant cultures.

For power plays, the government is the only real solution. Pure transparency and strict consequences on actions are the only way these will even begin to stop.

Deviant (rape) cultured individuals. Simple. Make it so that their child are re-educated. Some cultures are superior than others. That's a plain old fact, based on their moral teachings and results. As for the adult males, the solution is the solution above with power plays.

Now for my 3 solutions from my previous post.

1. Legalized prostitution. This will clearly remove the frustration element. As a result, logically speaking, there'd be no need to risk going to jail for sex, when a legal alternative is available.

2. Sexbots being legalized. Same as prostitution but with customization to mimic real human compassion. Another thing incels presumably desire but can't have cause they're too ugly.

3. Wiping them off the gene pool. Sucks for them, but it will technically solve the problem in one generation. Ethical method: sterilization.

Hope this provides a clearer explanation on my point of view. And I did say in my last one that it was fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending