What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a lie. not all somali women were like that. some always covered up.

It is an undisputed fact that most unmarried girls wore a guntiino with no hijab. Most of the historical accounts attest to this.

Also, someone attached a picture here talking about modesty.

Two of the pics show women wearing a small headcovering whilst there back and arms are on display. Islamically that is not acceptable.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
I can back up my claim if you wish.

Besides power plays done by the rich and powerful, and men who rape because rape culture is prevalent to their nation, the majority of rape and sexual assaults can be chalked up by two groups of men:

1. Psychological deviants. I.E. psychopaths, sociopaths, etc. These guys have absolutely no moral compass and do what they want, when they want. The only solution is to lock them up cause they can't fit in society. Either that, or find the gene that causes these people and wipe it out of existence.

2. Ugly, angry and frustrated men. These are men who learned from a young age that women will not find them attractive. I.E. incels. Some of these men, will eventually be frustrated enough to act out on their urges that are never fulfilled. Do women owe them anything? f*ck no. Will they still be frustrated? Yup.

So my 3 solutions.

Before I get into these, lets address the top 2 beforehand. Power plays and people from deviant cultures.

For power plays, the government is the only real solution. Pure transparency and strict consequences on actions are the only way these will even begin to stop.

Deviant (rape) cultured individuals. Simple. Make it so that their child are re-educated. Some cultures are superior than others. That's a plain old fact, based on their moral teachings and results. As for the adult males, the solution is the solution above with power plays.

Now for my 3 solutions from my previous post.

1. Legalized prostitution. This will clearly remove the frustration element. As a result, logically speaking, there'd be no need to risk going to jail for sex, when a legal alternative is available.

2. Sexbots being legalized. Same as prostitution but with customization to mimic real human compassion. Another thing incels presumably desire but can't have cause they're too ugly.

3. Wiping them off the gene pool. Sucks for them, but it will technically solve the problem in one generation. Ethical method: sterilization.

Hope this provides a clearer explanation on my point of view. And I did say in my last one that it was fucked up.

Good solutions.

a guy was insulting Ayaan and i asked him if he read her books before judging her.. i'm sure that is not promoting her books.

I'm not convinced with many things in islam that's why i'm asking and discussing here but if that will label me as an atheist so be it. probably i will become atheist in the future because most of muslims are very sensitive and they can't handle a genuine discussion without screaming " why your posts are anti-islam or why you are islamophobe??" more of these nonsense are not encouraging any constructive discussion.
You are a gaal for saying that. You become a gaal by saying you might become one in the future.
Either shadada qabso ama macsalam.
As for modesty starts with clothing for wonen and men.

Caraweelo

Somalis are really in a tough spot walahi lakiin alxamdulilah for every @Caraweelo there is a @halwa and @sigmund may Allah guide us all

You mean you prefer all somali women to be abidance and never challenge anything and accept whatever male sheikhs told them not while some somali women like me are alive.

Somalia need critical thinkers to rebuild this messed up country not sheep.

Caraweelo

Insha'Allah Somalia won't become hospitable to you rabid feminists idolising a tyrannical fictional folklore character.

Stick to building your future in London and forget about Somalia.

I know many low self-esteem men like you only want to continue abusing Somali women and afraid of strong independent women who think for themselves. Somali women are changing and educating themselves and they will not accept any type abuse anymore.

I'm currently in Xamar, come and stop me if you can. I never went to europe nor north america.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I know many low self-esteem men like you only want to continue abusing Somali women and afraid of strong independent women who think for themselves. Somali women are changing and educating themselves and they will not accept any type abuse anymore.

I'm currently in Xamar, come and stop me if you can. I never went to europe nor north america.
the first university was opened by a muslim women. they have always been educated. this is the lies i was talking about that ayaan hirsi has been feeding you. somali women are the backbone of somalia. somali women in somalia are as educated as the men.

halwa

✨🌙
You mean you prefer all somali women to be abidance and never challenge anything and accept whatever male sheikhs told them not while some somali women like me are alive.

Somalia need critical thinkers to rebuild this messed up country not sheep.

This is absolute qashin.

Just because we want to abide by our religion does not mean we are sheep. Sheikhs are the knowledgeable folks within the religion but we only follow Allah.

If you have denounced the religion, then say so like some members have done but you don’t need to make fun of someone’s beliefs and chat shit.

There is no way you are a critical thinker and Somali women do not need a lost soul like yourself who does not make any sense whatsoever. You sound uneducated.

Caraweelo

the first university was opened by a muslim women. they have always been educated. this is the lies i was talking about that ayaan hirsi has been feeding you. somali women are the backbone of somalia. somali women in somalia are as educated as the men.

Words are easy to say but there is no action in reality. I don't need ayaan, I think for myself.

currently many somali women are raped and abused tell me again how women are backbone of somalia???? I have no time for trolls, go play somewhere else.

Reer-Bari

Words are easy to say but there is no action in reality. I don't need ayaan, I think for myself.

currently many somali women are raped and abused tell me again how women are backbone of somalia???? I have no time for trolls, go play somewhere else.
so your telling me girls in somalia are being raped more than girls in america or europe. ahhahahaha your nuts. in somalia it happens at most once every couple of months and it is so rare that when it happens its put all over the news. in america it happens by the hour. get your facts straiight.

Caraweelo

This is absolute qashin.

Just because we want to abide by our religion does not mean we are sheep. Sheikhs are the knowledgeable folks within the religion but we only follow Allah.

If you have denounced the religion, then say so like some members have done but you don’t need to make fun of someone’s beliefs and chat shit.

There is no way you are a critical thinker and Somali women do not need a lost soul like yourself who does not make any sense whatsoever. You sound uneducated.

You just said that your thinking is limited and depend on religious rules so why are you angry at me, you are limiting yourself. You are letting sheikhs to think on the behalf of you instead of doing your own research and create your own views. how do you know the sheikhs you following are truly following allah? you can never know.

I prefer to be a lost soul than a slave soul. I will never allow a male sheikh or any male or female to think on my behalf that will kill me.

Not all somali women are like you a follower of some sheikhs, some somali women prefer to use their brain and create their own views.

I explain my views here

a guy was insulting Ayaan and i asked him if he read her books before judging her.. i'm sure that is not promoting her books.

I'm not convinced with many things in islam that's why i'm asking and discussing here but if that will label me as an atheist so be it. probably i will become atheist in the future because most of muslims are very sensitive and they can't handle a genuine discussion without screaming " why your posts are anti-islam or why you are islamophobe??" more of these nonsense are not encouraging any constructive discussion.

Caraweelo

so your telling me girls in somalia are being raped more than girls in america or europe. ahhahahaha your nuts. in somalia it happens at most once every couple of months and it is so rare that when it happens its put all over the news. in america it happens by the hour. get your facts straiight.

puntland literally become the state of rape in somalia because of many rape cases happened in that area. usa and eu have authorities to arrest rapists and jail them while in somalia there is no effective authorities and rapists walk away free that's why rape rate is high in Somalia.

Reer-Bari

puntland literally become the state of rape in somalia because of many rape cases happened in that area. usa and eu have authorities to arrest rapists and jail them while in somalia there is no effective authorities and rapists walk away free.
i live in puntlan nowsweety and every rapist has been sentenced. 5 ust got sentenced to death today. in bosaso the biggest city in puntland the last rape accured back in 2016.

Caraweelo

i live in puntlan nowsweety and every rapist has been sentenced. 5 ust got sentenced to death today. in bosaso the biggest city in puntland the last rape accured back in 2016.

Why you lying... a rape case happened last week and in other rape case where the victim was video recorded by rapists and they go unpunished.

http://puntlandmirror.net/18-rape-cases-reported-puntland-last-three-months/

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...-calls-for-probe-in-gang-rape-case-in-galkayo

Reer-Bari

i know. those boys got sentenced to death. where did i lie. i said the last person who got raped in my city which is the biggest city in puntland was at the end of 2017 according to the sexual assault statistics in america 1 in every 5 women will be raped in their lifetime. lol this girl litteraly rated all my posts qashin. your a troll an not getting a response from me again
https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
so you are against women having rights and having autonomy over their own bodies?

if women grow up in a society where they are oppressed they will start to normalize oppression and see it as their choice and freedom. for example, some slaves normalize being slaves and they fought against people who wanted to liberate them.
If you read the sentence in the middle, you can clearly see that I stated that I have no problem with their lifestyle. I'm a non-religious secularist. What on Earth do I have to gain from women needing to be modest in the traditional sense?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And my reply to this essay is:

Prostitution and sexbots will never become legalised. Even the non Muslims see how corrupted and immoral that is.

And wiping certain individuals off of the face of earth is also illegal. It will become manslaughter and that, too, will never become legal.

Your way of thinking is wrong. You can’t right wrong with wrong. absolutely illogical and immoral.
Prostitution is legalized in relatively modern states, such as the Netherlands. It'll probably be legalized relatively soon. Prostitution being illegal is generally a product of Judaeo-Christian ideals, which are being replaced by Secular ones.

As for sex-bots, they're already sort of available. Hell in Toronto, there was word of a sex-bot brothel opening up. This is where we're going as a society.

As for the manslaughter bit, I did say sterilization. So no one is getting murdered or killed. They simply won't be able to have children.

I don't see how my methods are wrong if it prevents rape, and in the long run, provides a permanent solution to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.