What caused the death of modesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know. those boys got sentenced to death. where did i lie. i said the last person who got raped in my city which is the biggest city in puntland was at the end of 2017 according to the sexual assault statistics in america 1 in every 5 women will be raped in their lifetime. lol this girl litteraly rated all my posts qashin. your a troll an not getting a response from me again
https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics
She's is a crazy feminist she thinks She's an intellectual and open minded when infact shes the most close minded person on here

Somali women should be allowed to wear a bikini to the beach, just like men can wear whatever they want to the beach. Extremist Islamist sheikhs shouldn't tell women how they should dress.

Somali women should be allowed to wear a bikini to the beach, just like men can wear whatever they want to the beach. Extremist Islamist sheikhs shouldn't tell women how they should dress.
What about the sunnah And Quran.
Should we neglect those too.
Should we follow the ideals of western democracy instead

Aar sharab dayuus foqol dayuus, walaasha iyo xaaska iyo hooyada haddad raali katahay qaawinaantooda yeelka, lakin gabdhaha somaaliyeed oo sharaf leh dayuus u talin maaye

I know ya'll ain't stupid enough to believe that white people were hijabed 100 years ago because of this one video or are you??:comeon:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I really mean it.

Legalizing sex services and other methods to help these type of men not to rape are good solutions.
You're an atheist so I understand why you're questioning Islam that is embodied within the Somali culture. We've been Muslims since the 7th century and it wasn't by force like you SJW Xaarlimoids like to promote but rather trade and Hijra. Learn history.

Now back to your ridiculous points. First of all, don't try bringing western degeneracy back home. Your question our culture and call it Arab but at thesame time you're promoting western culture? You're an absolute filth and a hypocrite at the same time. You'vebeen exposed by @somali GENERALand @geeljire madaxweyne

Listen carefully, the solution for rape is to execute rapists and that will deter them from committing such a horrendous crime.

Here are the facts. Somalia has one of the lowest rape statistics in Africa.

"According to the UNDP, Somalia has a very low overall rate of sexual violence."

Source:http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/242/somalia_report_2012.pdf

Plus, there are way more women than men in Somalia so it explains everything.

Now take your sex bot solution and prostitution somewhere else! :camby:

halwa

✨🌙
You just said that your thinking is limited and depend on religious rules so why are you angry at me, you are limiting yourself. You are letting sheikhs to think on the behalf of you instead of doing your own research and create your own views. how do you know the sheikhs you following are truly following allah? you can never know.

I prefer to be a lost soul than a slave soul. I will never allow a male sheikh or any male or female to think on my behalf that will kill me.

Not all somali women are like you a follower of some sheikhs, some somali women prefer to use their brain and create their own views.

I explain my views here

I follow Allah not a sheikh. That sheikh also happens to follow Allah.

Don’t preach your madness here.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali, Iranian and saudi women are fully covered... does that make them better and safer.... No because somali men are still get raped.
Wtf! Rape case in Somalia. Do you think this is Addis Ababa?:jaynerd:

Just going to ask you some questions as per your perspective.

Explain why Indian women get raped? Do you see most of them with Hijabs and other muslim clothings?

Or maybe because they're wearing two- pieced garments?

Futhermore, Will the rape cases in India reduce if women wore mini skirts and other revealing clothes?:hmm:

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-mini-skirts-not-popular-in-India-despite-hot-weather

Grammar check.
:notsureif:
Your sentence is grammatically incorrect.

"Somali women are "still get" raped." ❌

getting**

Go back to those ESL classes you missed.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't know anything about apart from you being a newbie. No problem, you'll get to know me soon. I also don't entertain bullshit posts. :camby:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
You're an atheist so I understand why you're questioning Islam that is embodied within the Somali culture. We've been Muslims since the 7th century and it wasn't by force like you SJW Xaarlimoids like to promote but rather trade and Hijra. Learn history.

Now back to your ridiculous points. First of all, don't try bringing western degeneracy back home. Your question our culture and call it Arab but at thesame time you're promoting western culture? You're an absolute filth and a hypocrite at the same time. You'vebeen exposed by @somali GENERALand @geeljire madaxweyne

Listen carefully, the solution for rape is to execute rapists and that will deter them from committing such a horrendous crime.

Here are the facts. Somalia has one of the lowest rape statistics in Africa.

"According to the UNDP, Somalia has a very low overall rate of sexual violence."

Source:http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/242/somalia_report_2012.pdf

Plus, there are way more women than men in Somalia so it explains everything.

Now take your sex bot solution and prostitution somewhere else! :camby:

omg you exposed me, are you going to explode me here or what... a typical clueless somali muslim..:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

" We've been Muslims since the 7th century and it wasn't by force " do you have a proof of this or it is just your opinion or you read it in some muslim books.

if you hate western countries why you still living in US come back to somalia. somalis love complaining about western countries while enjoying living in it. make up your mind.

should we believe UNDP or the two rape cases happened in last two weeks and many other cases that weren't reported.

your arguments are weak and boring, try to come up with better ones.

omg you exposed me, are you going to explode me here or what... a typical clueless somali muslim..:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

" We've been Muslims since the 7th century and it wasn't by force " do you have a proof of this or it is just your opinion or you read it in some muslim books.

if you hate western countries why you still living in US come back to somalia. somalis love complaining about western countries while enjoying living in it. make up your mind.

should we believe UNDP or the two rape cases happened in last two weeks and many other cases that weren't reported.

your arguments are weak and boring, try to come up with better ones.
Doqonimada baa aad iyo aad uu badan.
Make up your mind.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
I follow Allah not a sheikh. That sheikh also happens to follow Allah.

Don’t preach your madness here.

You follow allah and sheikhs... I will follow my mind.
I can preach whatever I want if you don't like it then don't read my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts