what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Oh so now we commit crimes, we're uneducated and we also engage in unislamic activities?

How about you go and kindly screw yourself, you ignorant bastard!
:camby:

Learn to read and don't call me names. I have a father so that word has no meaning to me. I said big majority of them yes but not all.

Get angry all you want and keep giving me thumbs down. I don't care. The reality is backed up by facts which you can find online. Single parent homes produces a lot more criminals, less educated, unemployment, suicide, and mental health problems and women who don't trust and even hate men. So many societal issues. But you can call me crazy for bringing up these problems.

You can be raised in a two parent household and still turn out to be an ignorant human being who should be pitied , as evidently seen in this thread.
:sass2:

I don't care if I get downvoted but I must tell the truth. Stay away from women who has divorced parents if your parents have not divorced. It is best they marry a man who also has divorced parents. This is also for the women to stay away from these kinds of men because they won't know how to be a father. They could be emotionally damaged and also they will be more likely to think divorce is the answer. Some think that they and the children can survive without a husband and father just like her and her mother did. They will not understand the importance of a father figure or they will not respect it as much as someone who came from two parent homes.

It is not fair for someone whose parents did not divorce to marry the opposite. It is a big cultural difference wallahi. If you take your kids to play on Saturday, they could become confused at that culture and get angry at you or their father all over again.
My parents were divorced. Never really felt that type of jealousy of not having my father around since he always contacts us and talks to us and I had a lot of male figures around me.

I don't have the emotional baggage either. I don't think it's good to generalize.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Learn to read and don't call me names. I have a father so that word has no meaning to me. I said big majority of them yes but not all.

Get angry all you want and keep giving me thumbs down. I don't care. The reality is backed up by facts which you can find online. Single parent homes produces a lot more criminals, less educated, unemployment, suicide, and mental health problems and women who don't trust and even hate men. So many societal issues. But you can call me crazy for bringing up these problems.
You know just cause someone come from a two parent household doesn't mean they gonna be criminals and less educated

Explain why theres kids who got both parents, live in the suburbs and come from a wealthy family yet they selling drugs and turn to crimes

Honestly, it's the opposite guys anyone from a single family household tends to be better in my experience. They'd of had to fill the void and pull their weight. Don't guys always complain they want someone to cook and clean?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Does the statistics apply to muslim majority communities or are we talking about gaals with no morals? :draketf:

Yes it does. Look at the Somali community. The kids with 2 parents households are almost all good but the kids with only 1 is almost all bad. The ones in prison and doing crimes don't have their abo at home. For every 1 bad kid from two parent homes, another 10 are from one parent homes.

I did not say all are like that. But 99% are. This is not even disputed but there are alot of emotional people who don't want to hear the truth. You can be the outlier but that is not the general rule. If you are the opposite, that's great. But let's not lie.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes it does. Look at the Somali community. The kids with 2 parents households are almost all good but the kids with only 1 is almost all bad. The ones in prison and doing crimes don't have their abo at home. For every 1 bad kid from two parent homes, another 10 are from one parent homes.

I did not say all are like that. But 99% are. This is not even disputed but there are alot of emotional people who don't want to hear the truth. You can be the outlier but that is not the general rule. If you are the opposite, that's great. But let's not lie.

"I did not say all are like that but 99% are"

:gucciwhat:

Trending