what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

Yes it does. Look at the Somali community. The kids with 2 parents households are almost all good but the kids with only 1 is almost all bad. The ones in prison and doing crimes don't have their abo at home. For every 1 bad kid from two parent homes, another 10 are from one parent homes.

I did not say all are like that. But 99% are. This is not even disputed but there are alot of emotional people who don't want to hear the truth. You can be the outlier but that is not the general rule. If you are the opposite, that's great. But let's not lie.

The figure is nowhere near 10x. You are lying which is haram have some shame. These problem exists for children in lower socioeconomic families mainly. A child that lives in a rough council estate and goes to school with ciyaalsuuq children will learn the behaviour from them.

My mother was taken care of by my father after the divorce and we lived in and still do in a nice neighbourhood and went to good schools because of our financial position. Negative impacts of single parent families are financial and environmental because in most cases the father is the breadwinner and him not being as part of the equation leads to miskeen hooyos having to go on universal credit or a dirty job.

As for the other issues you mentioned its due to lack of iman and things like suicide our thankfully not an issue in our community. Gaals have drinking and drug problens ij their households. Have you ever heard of a Somali hooyo doing this? Of course not. Do they have lots of different boyfriends and casual partners which abuse their children ? No.

Differntiate between the Somali community and the gaal ones when making your point instead of accusing us of such fitna.

Trending