what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

Never really dated a girl though. Each time I got close to doing it, I ended up moving or something happened that made it impossible for me to do that. Maybe Allah is keeping me from something?

I'm like a nomad. I move too frequently. I guess I would like a girl that was okay with that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The guy made it clear that me being a virgin was part of the appeal. That made me sick to the stomache because I've always avoided such fitnaa.
Im skeptical you see if he has changed from his past self than why would virginity matter? theres divorced woman and widows he could marry

If he was a virgin himself thats the only valid reason to request that your partner be virgin aswell

Most guys will probably deny their past in this case he didn't. If a guy lies and never shows any signs of his past then I guess I may never find out. :kanyeshrug:
If I ever get into that lifestyle then it would be hard for me to hide it. I don't like lying or deceiving so it would be easy for people to see my discomfort when I'm lying.

The burden of being honest:bell:

You know this is all starting to make sense

All the weird and messed up folks in this thread lack father figures :ohhh:

@Halimo Supremist @Win you have my condolences
You clearly didn't read my post properly. I never lacked a father figure in my life. The other males in my family filled that role.

Even if I didn't have a father figure. My environment was more than enough to turn me into a man.

Mercury

VIP
If I ever get into that lifestyle then it would be hard for me to hide it. I don't like lying or deceiving so it would be easy for people to see my discomfort when I'm lying.

I think honesty is the best approach without no honesty you can't have trust and without trust that marriage is gonna be over quick

Im skeptical you see if he has changed from his past self than why would virginity matter? theres divorced woman and widows he could marry

If he was a virgin himself thats the only valid reason to request that your partner be virgin aswell

I think they like the aspect of being a womans first and there being no comparison in relation to other exes. It'd make sense if he fits that description also. Its a disgusting double standard.

I think guys commonly lie about it because they want to have more options. By being honest they are limiting the number of women that will accept their past. Its best to just avoid any situation that can lead to fornication.

If a man and a woman are alone in a room without a muhram present then Shaydaan will be the 3rd person with them. Avoid being alone and you won't go down this path. Its quite simply really.

Mercury

VIP
I think they like the aspect of being a womans first and there being no comparison in relation to other exes. It'd make sense if he fits that description also. Its a disgusting double standard.
Chastity is important for women and men.

Men who are obsessed with virginity have a deep sense of guilt for what they've done and they project their guilt on to women.They'll never feel comfortable or happy with any woman. Basically they've ruined themselves spiritually.

Chastity is important for women and men.

Men who are obsessed with virginity have a deep sense of guilt for what they've done and they project their guilt on to women.They'll never feel comfortable or happy with any woman. Basically they've ruined themselves spiritually.

Its called soulties. Apart of them feel connected to an ex they felt intimate with. Even if they are happily married with someone else it still hampers them in one way or another. The more sexual partners a person has the more likely they are to getting divorced in future.

Of course their are exceptions to this but this is a reason why the deen is so against fornicate. There are clear consequences for people who indulge in this behaviour.

Mercury

VIP
Its called soulties. Apart of them feel connected to an ex they felt intimate with. Even if they are happily married with someone else it still hampers them in one way or another. The more sexual partners a person has the more likely they are to getting divorced in future.

Of course their are exceptions to this but this is a reason why the deen is so against fornicate. There are clear consequences for people who indulge in this behaviour.
They gonna be carrying alot of baggage but if you never have premarital relationships and your future partner is the same you gonna have more things in common and have a better bond and grow as a couple

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You clearly didn't read my post properly. I never lacked a father figure in my life. The other males in my family filled that role.

Even if I didn't have a father figure. My environment was more than enough to turn me into a man.
I have a father figure and am a well adjusted person with manners and education. I don't need your fake concern.:camby:
I'm sorry guys I couldn't help but wave my 2 parent nuclear family privilege in your faces :wow:

No joke though all the fucked up folks here lack a parent, it can't be that bad right? Having one parent isn't an excuse to be a shit person so why the hell do they birth so many criminals.

I'm sorry guys I couldn't help but wave my 2 parent nuclear family privilege in your faces :wow:

No joke though all the fucked up folks here lack a parent, it can't be that bad right? Having one parent isn't an excuse to be a shit person so why the hell do they birth so many criminals.
I always had community and was surrounded with the deen since I was a child. I'm life smart. I think I've had quite a fairly good upbringing.