what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm sorry guys I couldn't help but wave my 2 parent nuclear family privilege in your faces :wow:

No joke though all the fucked up folks here lack a parent, it can't be that bad right? Having one parent isn't an excuse to be a shit person so why the hell do they birth so many criminals.
I don't think if you have one parent or both parents affect how you turn out what does affect more is the people you surround yourself with theres kids who had both parents,live in suburb, well off family yet one of the kids go off the rails

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I don't care if I get downvoted but I must tell the truth. Stay away from women who has divorced parents if your parents have not divorced. It is best they marry a man who also has divorced parents. This is also for the women to stay away from these kinds of men because they won't know how to be a father. They could be emotionally damaged and also they will be more likely to think divorce is the answer. Some think that they and the children can survive without a husband and father just like her and her mother did. They will not understand the importance of a father figure or they will not respect it as much as someone who came from two parent homes.

It is not fair for someone whose parents did not divorce to marry the opposite. It is a big cultural difference wallahi. If you take your kids to play on Saturday, they could become confused at that culture and get angry at you or their father all over again.

Mercury

VIP
I don't care if I get downvoted but I must tell the truth. Stay away from women who has divorced parents if your parents have not divorced. It is best they marry a man who also has divorced parents. This is also for the women to stay away from these kinds of men because they won't know how to be a father. They could be emotionally damaged and also they will be more likely to think divorce is the answer. Some think that they and the children can survive without a husband and father just like her and her mother did. They will not understand the importance of a father figure or they will not respect it as much as someone who came from two parent homes.

It is not fair for someone whose parents did not divorce to marry the opposite. It is a big cultural difference wallahi. If you take your kids to play on Saturday, they could become confused at that culture and get angry at you or their father all over again.
I disagree Alll youre doing is making assumptions about people who come from divorced household with no clue about the relationship they have with their parents

I believe divorce is qadr from Allah if it happens its because allah planned it and its a shallow reason to not pursue someone for marriage

You have the same I.Q level as a rock, kindly shut up.

Mercury

VIP
God forbid they get divorced and he has a daughter and a man rejects her on the fact that her parents are divorced.

No wonder why so many women believe most men are trash
Any guy who would reject a girl cause of her parents divorce is doing the girl a big favour

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I disagree Alll youre doing is making assumptions about people who come from divorced household with no clue about the relationship they have with their parents

I believe divorce is qadr from Allah if it happens its because allah planned it and its a shallow reason to not pursue someone for marriage

Allah SWT does not plan for these things to happen but knows it will happen beforehand. What you said makes no sense. That means it has been decided who goes to hell and who is led astray from him. So Allah SWT has planned for someone to commit zina and leave Islam because that is what you are saying. He did not plan for someone to do that. What you said is nonsense and even kufr.

You have to be crazy to marry someone who is the product of divorced parents. I don't know anyone who came from two parent households that married a single parent child. They know it's not a good idea and I think that is why many Somalis are not married as a consequence unfortunately. The facts are online about their many problems. I have nothing against them but for marriage purposes, they are not qualified to marry two parent children. They should also not be considered close friends but at a distance can be an acquaintance because they are the ones who engage in crime and not finishing school and unIslamic activities. Not all ofcourse but a big majority yes. Wallahi it's all online that they do much worse than two parent households in many ways.

It is best they only go after those similar to them and then improve their next generation because we cannot make it a bigger problem. The best we can do at this point is maintain the problem at the current level, not make it bigger.

Allah SWT does not plan for these things to happen but knows it will happen beforehand. What you said makes no sense. That means it has been decided who goes to hell and who is led astray from him. So Allah SWT has planned for someone to commit zina and leave Islam because that is what you are saying. He did not plan for someone to do that. What you said is nonsense and even kufr.

You have to be crazy to marry someone who is the product of divorced parents. I don't know anyone who came from two parent households that married a single parent child. They know it's not a good idea and I think that is why many Somalis are not married as a consequence unfortunately. The facts are online about their many problems. I have nothing against them but for marriage purposes, they are not qualified to marry two parent children. They should also not be considered close friends but at a distance can be an acquaintance because they are the ones who engage in crime and not finishing school and unIslamic activities. Not all ofcourse but a big majority yes. Wallahi it's all online that they do much worse than two parent households in many ways.

It is best they only go after those similar to them and then improve their next generation because we cannot make it a bigger problem. The best we can do at this point is maintain the problem at the current level, not make it bigger.

Oh so now we commit crimes, we're uneducated and we also engage in unislamic activities?

How about you go and kindly screw yourself, you ignorant bastard!
:camby:

Mercury

VIP

the more you talk the less sense you make

I'm educated with a good job and speak four languages and practise the deen. Never been arrested and don't live in the hood. But I guess my parents divorce is the only measurable aspect of my life.

Lol this retard speaks of the deen but Nabi Muhammad (pbuh) married a divorcee. But this fool is trying to say the children from such unions are abominations.

SubhanAllah not everyone is blessed with that same privilege, your mentality sucks, good luck mate.👍
I forgot to add something else. Hopefully it clears up everything.

If the chick hates the male figures in her family. Too much baggage.

Alhamdullillah i had a lot of male figures in my life, but I prefer to persue a person that has a good connection with their male relatives.

I hope I never enter a relationship with a girl that has issues with her male relatives.

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t get what’s wrong with rejecting someone because they lack a father figure. Sure, it’s out of the woman’s control but so is other shit like intelligence and physical appearance but it’s fine to reject people for being deficient in those qualities. This thread is full of hypocrites :stopit:

I don’t get what’s wrong with rejecting someone because they lack a father figure. Sure, it’s out of the woman’s control but so is other shit like intelligence and physical appearance but it’s fine to reject people for being deficient in those qualities. This thread is full of hypocrites :stopit:

You can always attain new knowledge and you can work on your physical appearance, duh!

Trending

Latest posts